Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-06-2009, 01:27 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Default Lost some weight

I weighed myself this morning and I lost sic lbs since I started really focusing on my lifestyle change and working out. Im so excited but scared that I could slip and gain it all back like I have all my life. Any tips? I was at 183 now Im at 177.
abetterme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:28 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Congrats!!

Could you give us some detail about your current diet and exercise?

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 03:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

congratulations! When that negative thinking creeps up. Hit it with a SO WHAT. If I did it this time, I can do it again. Don't let it paralyze you. Remember you are in control. You are the one doing the effort to lose the weight.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:48 AM   #4  

Well my exercise these days are work out DVDs with plenty of cardio lower and upper body sculpts and ab workouts. It's really gets the heartbeat up! As far as diet i've just been eating smaller portions of what I normally eat, drink lots of water, and cutting out most of the sweets. I have also been tracking what I've been eating on my phone or in a diary.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:04 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

I don't know if this will apply to you, but the most important (and hardest) part of losing weight for me is getting back on track after I "mess up." Skipping one workout doesn't mean I need to skip all of them for the rest of the week. Eating a cookie in the afternoon doesn't mean I then need to go through the McDonalds drive-thru for dinner. Doing those things doesn't even make sense, but that's why I've always gained the weight back that I've lost.
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 03:29 PM   #6  

Oh I totally relate to that. That's exactleh how my mind works after I mess up after eating one or two cookies, especially after not wanting to work out that day anyways. I think, this can be my bad day. It's hard sometimes.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:36 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 163/128/125

Height: 5'5

What really keeps me going is my "before" picture, where I was around 155lbs (although to be honest, I'm pretty sure I was pushing 170).

Keeping it with me (yes, in my purse), reminds me where I was and where I could go again if I am not mindful of my choices. I can't pull out my debit card without seeing the picture. Do I really need to buy that ice cream cone? $2 doesn't really phase me, but the picture does.

And of course, progress pictures keep me going.
sacha is offline   Reply With Quote