View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 11:50 AM   #45
EmeraldKY

S/C/G: 241/240/150

Height: 5'5"

Linda, I had three thoughts when I read your message. (1) Gosh, I should have thought of that. (2) As many push ups as I can... hahahahahahaHAHA (3) Crap. No more excuses. HAHA

I will definately try to incorporate some of these great ideas. The calorie counting sounds great for you. You have been trying for so long. While I'm glad to be talking with you again, it's too bad you are still around.

Roundpeg, Too bad about the night eating, and I hate to bug you with another suggestion, but I thought of something not mentioned. Could the girl's parents bring them when they drop her off. That way they are not in your house at all. Sounds like you are doing well. Just think about today without cake.

My goal today is to journal, do laundry, and go for a walk. Oh, and water. I need some water. Hmmm, I'm thinking about requesting some of my FIL's yummy wheat crust pizza for dinner. Lots of veggies on top.

Well, off to grab a shower and start some laundry. I will pass my journal along the way. Convenient.

Have a great day!
Melanie