View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 10:05 AM   #41
roundpeg

S/C/G: 198/ticker/148?

Height: 5'3"

Thanks for the welcome!

On the c-section thing, "the shelf" is what I call it, may I make a confession? Do you remember the "pencil test" for your boobs (If you lay a pencil under your breast and it stays, you need a bra). One of my NS goals is that my "shelf" will no longer hold a pencil.

So when my c-section pooch no longer holds a pencil, I am going to do one of those dancing carrot thingies!

For my sleeping pop tart thing, no, I am not taking any medications. I have heard terrible stories of sleep aids causing night eating and driving! My BIL took a sleep aid and would cook in his sleep, almost setting the kitchen on fire. Scary stuff! I will talk to my doctor next check-up, I am pretty sure it is an anxiety thing, post-divorce stuff.

For now, I just don't max out my points for the day so if I do eat in the night, I have room to add it in the morning.

This week, my challenge will be the birthday cake left over from my DD's 10th b-day! I don't looove cake, so it is not that bad, but it does look yummy. By tomorrow, the kids should be bored with cake, so out it goes.