Old 05-18-2009, 08:58 AM   #1  

Smile Food Lovers Fat Loss

Has Anyone Tried This Or Heard Of It.
Food Lovers Fat Loss System. I Saw This On Tv Over The Weekend, Just Checking To See If Anyone Has Tried It.
LAHOKE2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:57 PM   #2  
Cie
Maintainer

S/C/G: 240/129/130

Height: 5'5"

From the WW forum
Quote:
The food network had the infomercial on this morning. It says eat all day the foods you love like cookies, pizza, pancakes, comfort foods...just combine with other foods to lower your metabolism!

It's amazing what they advertise!
http://tinyurl.com/q3bkxc
Cie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 03:53 PM   #3  
Closed

S/C/G: 244/165/137

Height: 5' 7"

I SO have to come up with a weight loss scheme and sell it...there's MONEY in them thar hills...
Kira
kiramira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 01:54 PM   #4  

Hi, Lahoke2009, The infomercial interested me as well. I had great success a few years ago with the 6 week body makeover but all the cooking and shopping did me in. I have tried to replicate that success on my own using the glycemic index and other plans, but, no luck! Having tried every diet known to mankind (including a few not known to mankind) I may give this a shot.

I must say the other posters made me feel like an idiot for even considering this plan, but, one of these days I;ll find something I like and stick to it!

Rosie
RosieCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:22 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 235/135

Height: 5'4"

hey it caught my eye too
keepnsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:21 AM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Is that the plan where the guy who's selling it looks like a character from In Living Color ? at first I thought it was a joke.

Sorry Lahoke I have not heard of anyone following it.

Last edited by Leenie; 05-24-2009 at 07:22 AM.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:57 AM   #7  
Michigan

S/C/G: 274

Height: 5'6"

Default Food Lovers Fat Loss Diet

I recently saw the infomercial for Food Lovers Fat Loss, so I checked it out online. Robert Ferguson designed the program which is basically a Low Glycemic diet along with exercise. Personally I believe you can research Low Glycemic way of eating online, you can find all kinds of sites about Low Glycemic including many list of foods with the Glycemic Index. And of course we all know how to exercise lol. So a little online research a person could design their own Low Glycemic Fat Loss, create a daily exercise program you can do and save yourself $159.99 plus shipping and handling which is the amount listed on the website.

GrannieAnnie
GrannieAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:18 AM   #8  
Getting healthy again!!

S/C/G: 204/199/140

Height: 5'2.5"

Who that wants to lose weight wants to lower their metabolism? I am trying to do the opposite. That's my biggest thought about the whole thing.
Cebsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:26 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 306/286/150

Height: 5'3"

I saw it on tv too and was pulled into watching the entire show. But I'm not about to spend over $100 to "learn" how to lose weight. I say just count calories, eat healthy and have what you like, just in healthier versions and smaller portions.
kim83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:23 PM   #10  

hey, mine arrived today...it actually is portion control, balanced meals & yes, snacking between meals & before bedtime
essentially 1 protein, 1 fast carb (grits, pasta, potato, beer, wine), 1 slow carb (non starch veg) for meal/ or 1 protein & 1 fast carb/or 1 protein & I think 3 slow carbs...anyway, if you stick to the portions ya know..not a great quantity of food ...casseroles are counted in combination..like lasagna w/meat & veg ingredients is your meal
however, you are encouraged to snack between meals: if it has a nutrition label 100 to 200 cal snack for women, up to 300 for a man (that is soo unfair), other wise a standard portion of other things like fruit, baked potato etc...you are encouraged to never go more than 3 hours without food all day up to 1 hour before bedtime...there is a fat that is to be used with each meal also (1 tablespoon ranch dressing to go with your unlimited celery or whatever carrot portion is)
oh if you want to eat a 1/2 palm sized chocolate chip cookie for your fast carb at a meal, you could...but as long as the cookie was under 200 cal, you could guiltlessly eat it for a snack I guess
I like the recipes & guides...not too shabby or crazy..but the doing...hmmm that has been my issue lately

Last edited by keepnsane; 06-10-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:29 PM   #11  

oh..my 1st meal..lunch for tomorrow...i used some hot wing seasoning on some small chicken breast filets...so I'll have 2 of them with 1/2 c blackeyed peas & 1/2 cup rice
mid morning & mid afternoon snack (capri sun & quaker oat snack bar)...hey an apple would be better but I don't have one (my teenagers went grocery shopping)...wish me luck

Last edited by keepnsane; 06-10-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:28 PM   #12  

I ordered mine today and am hoping this works for me. I have about 40 pounds to lose and would love for this to be what motivates me to get serious and be consistent. Has anyone else tried it and achieved success?
mygirlsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 08:16 PM   #13  

I also ordered the program this morning. I researched it and know it's now an "easy" no effort program...what it offers me is guidance and motivation. I have great hopes and look forward to trying it.
Tooder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 09:56 AM   #14  

Hi everybody. What Food Lovers Fat Loss diet program is focusing on food combination that help with fat loss or weight loss. It means you should choose healthier foods which have less calories.
I suggest you an address which contains news about Food Lovers Fat Loss System.

Here:
todayshottrends.net/tag/the+food+lovers+fat+loss+system.html

There are 7 news about it.

Last edited by kaanay; 06-28-2009 at 10:00 AM.
kaanay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:46 AM   #15  

Lightbulb Update

keepnsane,
I'm wondering if you have had any sucess at 3 weeks.
gtownvac is offline   Reply With Quote