Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-23-2009, 10:47 PM   #1  
Start 8/5/12

S/C/G: 205/138/130

Height: 5'4

Default Thumbs up for Wii Fit!

I am new to the forum, and I have only been dieting for a week now, but I will tell you one thing, I absolutely LOVE my Wii Fit. I usually try to exercise for at least 45 minutes a day on it, and by the time I'm done, the sweat is beading off of me. Although the step aerobics are my favorite, the hula hooping is where I really get worn out and sweat the most.

I would DEFINITELY recommend it to anyone who has trouble motivating themselves to get out of the house and go run or bike or do anything active. You can just walk into your living room and get to it.

I had a HECK of a time convincing my hubby to let me buy it because they are a little pricey (I paid 89.99 at Meijer) but once he saw how much I used it and loved it, he was completely on board. And now I catch him using it! lol
CandieRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 295/255/145

Height: 5'7"

I love Wii Fit!! My boyfriend's mom has it and we play it all the time. I agree that the hula hooping is the best work out, I am always out of breath after that one. And I am always soar the day after I do the boxing. But my favorite is probably the soccer balancing game!
bakerygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:09 AM   #3  
Start 8/5/12

S/C/G: 205/138/130

Height: 5'4

Oh I haven't unlocked that one yet! I can't wait to try it!
CandieRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:23 AM   #4  
video game junkie

S/C/G: 201/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

I like the cardio step. I've unlocked the free step so I like doing 10 minutes or so with it while watching something else or listening to music.
Lissus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:59 AM   #5  
Chubby Chick

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5,4

i love my wii fit too! i got mine about a week and a half ago. and the hula hoop is the most fun. i like balance exercises as well. but it doesn't burn much calories.
helwa588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:07 AM   #6  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

How much space do you need to work out with Wii Fit? I am thinking about buying a Wii just so I can get Wii Fit and Wii active and want to be sure that I have considered everything before buying it. I want to put it in my study where I can exercise in peace but it is a small room without much floor space.

Thanks!
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:36 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 217/179.6/140

Height: 5'4"

The wii fit takes up a couple feet at most. I would have to measure. For active there are side lunges using the fit board and stepping in wii fit you will step up and side to side.

If you had to, could you lay down on the floor of your study? If so, then you definitely have plenty of room for the wii fit and the exercises you would/could use it for.

Last edited by melwolfe; 06-24-2009 at 09:36 AM.
melwolfe is offline   Reply With Quote