Old 06-17-2009, 09:13 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 255/205/140

Height: 5ft 7in

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: Wednesday, 6/17

Gooooooooood Morning!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Tuesday night, and your Wednesday is shaping up to be a good one!

I'm falling off track with my exercising ALREADY!! I had planned to try to get them in during the day...but work is piling up on me (just got some projects from a teammate that's moving to another position) and I'm not finding the time. I may have to move to early mornings, but my sleep time is so precious to me!! (I had a baby in February, and she's sort of sleeping longer hours, but not every night!) What to do...what to do.....

At least I'm keeping to my diet, I'm actually finding that I have to remind myself to eat sometimes, is that a bad thing? I'm not hungry like I always used to be, and I don't have those "snacking" urges.

Well...back to work, and here's hoping I can get some workout time in there today!!

Have a good one, ladies!
KimikoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:08 AM   #2  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Height: 5'6"

Morning, all!

Yesterday was a little rough. I put off my lunchtime walk because a co-worker was going to come with me but wanted to do it a little later in the day. Then it started raining! So I figured that I would walk in the evening with my husband but while I was riding after work (a horse, not a motorcycle or anything )I started seeing migraine flashes. I finished my ride and raced home to scarf down some pain-killers. I ended up with a pretty bad headache all evening but it never built into a migraine. Phew! I've gotten two migraines in my life and I'll die happy if I never have another one...

But needless to say I didn't get a walk in that evening. I made an excellent dinner with my husband's help, though. Steamed rice and a stir fry with a new sauce I found at the store. It was supposed to be "General Tsao's," but without breading and frying I knew it wasn't going to come very close to REALLY tasting like General Tsao's chicken. It gave a nice sweet glaze to everything, though. Reminded me of Honey Chicken or something like that.

I walked this morning and got a chafe along my panty line and it HURTS! I'm going to try for my walk this afternoon, but I'm also going to get some BodyGlide on the way home. I used it a ton back when I was thinner and ran a lot.

Kimiko, did you ever end up buying that Fiber Gourmet? (It was you, wasn't it?) My offer still stands if you want me to mail you a serving!
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:00 PM   #3  
On my way to a size 10!

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

Good Afternoon All!

I'm checking in a little late...been kinda busy this morning at work.

I've been really tired lately. Haven't been able to go to the gym due to my pinched nerve (it hurts just to walk to and from house - work - house).

I'm hoping it will be better by the weekend. I have too much to do and NEVER enough time.

I had steamed broccoli, fresh corn & a healthy version of dirty rice last night. It was super yummy. I've found that if I eat the majority of my veggies first and then work on the other stuff that I am not as hungry later on and I don't get tempted to go back for more.
SamanthaJubilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:56 PM   #4  

Had a SUPER busy day. Worked out for a half hr. ran around all day. Was good. Diet was OK except for the Lobstah and butter and chard I had for dinner....I went easy on the buttah!!!

Workout Song of the Day:
Ayo Technology by Milow
laurie2275 is offline   Reply With Quote