Old 06-15-2009, 06:00 AM   #1  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

Cool Blue Bombshells - Week 4 Chat

Here we go on Week 4!
Old 06-15-2009, 08:58 AM   #2  

Sometimes I SWEAR I can't win for losing! I had an okay loss this week but this morning my weight was higher that it was the entire week before! Grrr! Oh well. I think it's the days leading up to TOM and I always weigh a 1-3 lbs. more those days. Still, it would have been nice to post a bigger loss but at least I HAD a loss this week I guess. It's just hard to see everyone doing so well and feeling like I'm the one dragging down the team. Sorry!

I did hit my goal of 300 minutes of exercise for the week so that's good, right?
Old 06-15-2009, 10:10 AM   #3  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Hi. I had a very busy weekend with lots of company. But I'm back and ready to blast off the fat. I am a Bombshell, after all.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:14 AM   #4  
Token Vulcan

I don't want to jinx us but I think Week 3 may be our week to rock the weigh-in. C'mon, guys, we can do it!
Old 06-15-2009, 11:24 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 337/ticker/320

Height: 5'7

Well, took off 2 of the 4 lbs I've gained the last two weeks. It's been a rough couple of weeks.

Yay for the Blue Bombshells!!
Old 06-15-2009, 11:37 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 217/179.6/140

Height: 5'4"

I think I've hit a plateau as lost nothing last week and only a pound this week, but I'm staying OP and working out still so we'll see what happens next week.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:10 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 221.8/221.8/160

Height: 5'3

Afternoon Bluesers!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I had my company picnic on Saturday and I didn't really eat that much, which was good. Last night DH, DS and I went to Dairy Queen for ice cream and it was sooo good but I know I shouldn't have ate that much. I'll try to be better this week :-) I only have one more day of week 2 of C25K I'm excited to move on to week 3!!! Have a great day everone!!!

NixMom- I'm glad I motivated you to start C25K. So did you?!? I never thought I would even be able to finish week 1, so I'm excited!

NewShinyme - I hated house hunting! DH and I needed to find one since I was pregnant and it's just a pain. I feel your pain.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:53 PM   #8  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

hey bombshells!

i am bronchitis free and feeling good. i am going to the grocery store today to pick up some things and i am POP as of today thru hopefully forever lol. i will try to walk the dog tonight and start off there i dont want to use my gym pass till i get back from orlando cause its only 7 days.

so TOM made me post a gain but its cool i can see it coming off in my very near future.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:41 PM   #9  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

Running is still going great. I had my best run so far. I was able to go 3/4 mile nonstop in about 8:45. I am so incredible proud of myself.

Now to keep my eating under control, sigh.

Bjeweled - I am so glad you are feeling better.
Bindersbee - Awesome job with the exercise minutes.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:02 PM   #10  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

Awesome job Zinke! Feels good when you start getting farther and farther doesn't it?

Speaking of runs... I ran 3 miles for the first time since last summer. Woooo Boy was I slow, but hey I did it. Tonight I was doing some run intervals and those were at least a wee bit faster at 5mph.

Tri training is going well so far. Enjoying working with a group for a change. Tomorrow we swim.

My weight loss this week was good (-2) I think I managed to squeeky TOM into the middle of the week so it didn't show up on the weekly weigh in. (YEAY!)

Hope everyones off to a good start this week!
Old 06-15-2009, 11:12 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 217/179.6/140

Height: 5'4"

I have upped my exercise efforts starting today. I also upped my calories a bit so hopefully that'll jumpstart everything so that I go back to losing 2lbs/week again. At least I'm losing but still..........I got spoiled with the bigger no.'s

Looks like everyone else is doing well too so next week will be ours!
Old 06-16-2009, 01:36 AM   #12  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi Bombshells!
Made the mistake of buying Slim Fast snack bars - I can't just eat one. But otherwise eating choices are good, drank more water today. no exercise, but Wed. I'll be home for some more intensive gardening. Congrats on your running Zinke and to all the rest who are faithful to their exercise regimes. No more time.

Dora
Old 06-16-2009, 07:55 AM   #13  

Height: 5'7"

sorry I missed weigh in this week. Hubby just got out of the hospital. He was scheduled for a heart cath and they couldnt do it because they found he had blood clots in his lungs. We have a long road ahead of us ..please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.Good news is i actually lost .2 this week.
We are so lucky hubby is alive..last sat he had a spell and we called 911. They missed the fact that he has blood clots in his lungs. But did suggest he get a stress test done.Got us in with the right dr who found the bloodclots. VERY SCARY at age 47.
hugs to all
Old 06-16-2009, 10:13 AM   #14  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

Wow dgramie. I'm sending many healing thoughts to your DH. Don't forget to take care of yourself.

Ideal - You are starting to make me think I should get my arse on the old bike. The swimming is out as Northern Lake Huron is way to cold to swim in until at least the first of July. Hmmmm. Maybe I will bike today.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:45 AM   #15  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

Ever had a week or two where you just couldn't get it together to save your life? That's me lately. I don't have a clue what the problem is, but it's starting to depress me.

TOM should be here any day now and I'm feeling it. Had to stop running this morning due to the tenderness. That always ticks me off. But short of duct taping the girls down, there's not much more I can do.

I haven't missed any workouts, but my eating has been strange. Not horribly bad, but not extremely good either.

39 days until my 20th Class Reunion. I'd really like to lose another 10 pounds, but I don't know if that will happen or not.