Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 06-15-2009, 01:54 PM   #1  

Default Pizza Fit n Free

Has anyone tried these pizzas? If so, are the any good? They can only be ordered 6 at a time so I'm reluctant to order any until I hear from someone. Thanks for any help you can give me!
LuvMyHusband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:01 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

250 calories per pizza? There are quite a few low calorie pizzas in the freezer section? I mentioned a Kashi one recently (cheeseless) that was really good.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:17 AM   #3  
Marina

S/C/G: 317/286/190

Height: 5'9

I have been eyeing these since HungryGirl did a write up on them. While there are other low fat pizzas out there, none are FAT FREE! I truly wonder how they taste...Darn those Akronites who can go and pick them up for $2.25 a pizza...I'm sure shipping is an arm and part of a leg! lol I hope someone posts on how they taste!

http://www.pizzafree.com/nutritional.html
ThickAZChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:44 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

usually fat free cheese tastes like... chemically plastic... I don't know how good this pizza could taste? and it is pricey... 6 pizzas are $37 with the shipping.

I sometimes make my own pizza with:

a whole wheat pita, I look for pitas around 100-120 calories, or sometimes use a high fiber, high protein, whole wheat 100 calorie english muffin.

tomato paste with some pizza seasoning and basil mixed in 25-40 calories depending how much you use

1/4 cup 2% shredded mozzarella 70-80calories

adds to about 250 calories, low fat from the cheese and extra fiber if you use a high fiber pita or english muffin.
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:42 AM   #5  

these pizzas are wonderful!
absolutely worth ever penny . . . i'm still not convinced they're fat free the cheese is stringy and melty . . . totally great
chellebelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 04:46 PM   #6  

I tasted Pizza Fit'n Free fat free pizza and it really taste yummy better than regular cheese pizza. Its worth the price they are offering. Right now they are running promotion of first 100 customer will receive 5% discount.
Use coupon code - pizzafree5
Leekit3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:07 PM   #7  
99 lbs. Gone!

I'm loving the DiGiorno 200 calorie portions pizzas. I get the pepperoni and add probably another 1 to 2 Tbsp on fat-free mozzeralla and a few slices of turkey pepperoni. The crust is fantastic and being a huge pizza fan, I can have my pizza everyday and eat it too!
ToutDeSuite is offline   Reply With Quote