Old 06-14-2009, 12:14 PM   #1  
Sexy Fat Girl

S/C/G: 355/ticker/140-for the moment

Height: 5'7

Default So I fell off the wagon, hard! -but im back

Ok, so I was hear in January and I was doing really really good, about twenty pounds down, and then it just all started to snow ball, I stopped going to weight watchers, I stopped working out and then I finally stopped eating things that were good and I started eating junk food again.

I know I need to do something, I don't feel good about myself, and I have a wonderful boy friend who loves to take me shopping, but I hate going because I never fit in the cloths, and its embarrassing to boot. He is never home, only for two days every two weeks, and its so hard for me to let him see me getting fatter and fatter, we are saposte to be getting married but the thought of myself in a wedding dress just makes me sick.

I need to do this, there is no choice anymore. I need this for my health, both physically and psychologically. I need some help, I know what I am going to be doing for exercise, and what I need to be eating, I just need you all to keep me going, as my family only ever thinks I am only doing it for the **** of it and they all get jealous and try to sabotage my efforts.

If there is anybody who wants to help me and who wants to be accountable with me I would be more then grateful, I know I can't do this alone.
sharpie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:08 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

welcome back! I'd love to help and keep you accountable! I know I need someone to do that for me too

My wedding last year was a big motivator for me to get moving, I had lost some weight the year before, but had kind of slacked off and stopped working out and counting calories. But in Jan when I decided we were getting married that summer, it got me to stop talking about wanting to lose weight, and motivated me to start losing weight.
Lizzyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 05:02 PM   #3  
Sexy Fat Girl

Thank you very much!! I would appreciate it if you wanted to talk with me! I really need the accountability.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:43 PM   #4  

Sure!

What kind of plan are you doing? And what kind of exercising? Right now, I'm trying to get back into calorie counting - I've found that works the best for me. I can still eat 'bad' foods, as long as I figure them into my calories for the day.

And that sucks that your family isnt supportive.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:14 PM   #5  
Sexy Fat Girl

I am trying to do calorie counting as well, and i am trying to take in at least 30 grams of fiber a day, and no more then 30 grams of fat a day. I am also trying to walk for one hr. a day, and ride a stationary bike one time a day for like 15-30 min., and I would like to do 15-30 min of another exercise a day as well...but I haven't decided what it would be yet...yeah my family sucks, they just think I am starving and doing it to lose weight and they always yell at me...IDK there weird...
Old 06-14-2009, 07:30 PM   #6  

Sounds like you have a plan Do you do any work out DVDs? Thats pretty much how I've lost the weight so far - and there are many that are about 15 to 20 mins - that might help you get in that extra exercise. And if you have an on demand feature on your cable box - most have them there too. Thats where I started doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I liked it, but was getting bored, and am now exercising outside (walking/running and biking) and loving it.

I'm having a hard time getting back into keeping track of my daily calories. Thats my goal for this week. To just keep track of what I'm eating each day.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:08 PM   #7  
Sexy Fat Girl

I do have on demand, i didn't even know that those videos were on there...I have a hard time keeping track as well. I am really trying hard but its so hard. I am going to take a look at the on demand, I have also looked into getting Right Size shakes? I don't know if you have heard about them, but I would like to do that, I have no problem with shakes...its just getting the money to do it. lol