Old 06-13-2009, 11:38 AM   #1  
gloriasharon

S/C/G: 308/293/175

Height: 5'9

Im so frustrated with myself...I need to refocus and get going...I have not been binging but not eating healthy food choices...Im going back to fitday and starting to log again and go from there...

Im so frustrated with myself...I need to refocus and get going...I have not been binging but not eating healthy food choices...Im going back to fitday and starting to log again and go from there...
gloriacoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:46 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

Make sure you have all the healthy food on hand - make a plan for the week, shop, and stick to the plan. I find it much easier to have everything handy, than to try to "wing it" and eat healthy. It's very difficult to eat healthy by accident. Plus, if I buy the food, I am much more likely to eat it, because I hate to waste food.
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:48 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 306/286/150

Height: 5'3"

Just hop back on track and you'll start losing weight in no time! Don't give up!
kim83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:48 AM   #4  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

and
for realizing that you need to get back to Fitday. You CAN do this!

Plan and log! And, report back on how you are doing
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:34 PM   #5  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

I was thinking about you, wondering how you were doing. No need to get frustrated. Just do as you say you are - refocus AND now is the time to RECOMMIT. Yes, go back to Fitday - and don't leave. Stay there, no matter what.

I was also wondering how your shopping expedition went. You say that you're not making healthy choices - you need to get those out of your home. And if for some reason you can't - then declare them off limits to ou - no matter what. They're not yours. They're not intended for you. You're forbidden to eat them. They are detrimental to your health.

Did you stock up on good healthy things? It is MUCH easier to eat well if you've got the right foods on hand. MUCH EASIER. And easier is good. That's what we're aiming for. Set yourself up for success. MAke sure you plan AHEAD of time. Write down what you will be eating for all of your meals and snacks. Refer to it and STICK to it. Don't make it an option not to.

You CAN do this. You can. You can. You can. And if you don't believe it just yet, keep telling yourself over and over and over again that you CAN - and before you know it- you'll be doing it. One day at a time. One hour at a time if need be.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:56 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 332/270/160

Height: 5"7'

Yay, what she said! Haha

You can do it, we are all here for you. Just do what you can and go from there!!
SnowboundChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:55 PM   #7  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

's! You CAN do this.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote