Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 03:10 PM   #1  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Smile Positive Uplifting Notification Part 3: One Positive Thing About Me Today Is......

GOOD AFTERNOON DARLIN' SWEET TATERS'S, OH MY GOODNESS, I FORGOT TO PUT PART THREE IN THE TITLE!!

I AM HAPPY TO GIVE BIRTH TO THE NEW PART THREE OF THE ONE POSITIVE THING ABOUT ME TODAY IS.....WE ALL KNEW THAT PART TWO WAS REACHING IT'S END, BUT ENDS CREATE NEW BEGINNINGS AND SO PART THREE IS BORN!!!!!!

LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTEDWE WILL NOT MISS A STEP AS ALL THE POSITIVE'S CONTINUE.

FOR ANY NEWCOMER'S TO THIS THREAD, LET ME TAKE THIS TIME TO LET YOU KNOW JUST WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT. I THOUGHT THIS MIGHT BE A REALLY COOL WAY TO BUILD OUR SELF ESTEEM AND STAY POSITIVE ABOUT ALL OF THE STUFF IN OUR LIVES THAT MAY SLOW US DOWN IN AND ON THIS JOURNEY. THIS THREAD IS ALL POSITIVE, IT IS ABOUT ALL THE POSITIVE THINGS IN YOUR LIFE, WETHER IT IS BIG OR SMALL, ABOUT WEIGHT OR NOT, ANY THING POSITIVE COUNTS. WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU, ENCOURAGE YOU, INSPIRE YOU, AND TO HELP YOU TOOT YOUR OWN HORN. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO GO AND READ THE FIRST POSITIVE UPLIFTING NOTIFICATION AND THE SECOND JUST TO SEE HOW WE ROLL AND I WILL ASSURE YOU, ONCE YOU HAVE READ IT, YOU WILL FEEL UPLIFTED AND READY TO FIND ALL THE POSITIVES IN YOUR LIVES. THAT'S WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT, BEING UPLIFTED!!!!!!! cAN'T WAIT TO SEE YA.

LOVE ,
AGS

Last edited by colormerd47; 06-12-2009 at 03:34 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:25 PM   #2  

YEAH! PART THREE IS HERE. THAT'S A POSITIVE RIGHT THERE!!
Old 06-12-2009, 07:28 PM   #3  

Hey Ags,
Are you able to edit the title and add "Part Three" I kept waiting for Part Three to show up and was here all along. I'm just glad we're up and running again.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:55 PM   #4  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Learn,
I tried but it would not let me. I pm'd Heather, but I have not had a response yet. Did you get to read the last two post on Part Two. I hope everyone else figures this one out. That would be a positive for me.

Ags
Old 06-12-2009, 08:34 PM   #5  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Where is EVERYONE!!!!!!! OKAY, YES I MADE A MISTAKE, I FORGOT TO PUT PART THREE, BUT THIS IT. TRIED TO CORRECT IT, BUT I COULD NOT. SORRy!!!!!!!!

Ags
Old 06-12-2009, 08:34 PM   #6  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

Glad everyone had positives..I am sitting here getting my hair braided and that's my positive for today. I had the day off, went to Pilates and now I am here gettin' my hair did....
Old 06-12-2009, 08:42 PM   #7  
No Fear

S/C/G: 294.6/294.6/280

Height: 5''3

I was feeling a little sad about my dog that died. He died a few months ago,but still get the blues about it ,once in a while. Anyway i called a friend i
hadn't seen in months,and we went out for a bite to eat.Instead of crying all night i went out ,and felt better.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:16 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

Hi everyone, CJ checking in on Part 3! I'll post something longer tomorrow. Be well, all my favorite chickies.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:22 PM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
I was feeling a little sad about my dog that died. He died a few months ago,but still get the blues about it ,once in a while. Anyway i called a friend i
hadn't seen in months,and we went out for a bite to eat.Instead of crying all night i went out ,and felt better.
Awe, Tracy I'm sorry your feeling sad about your dog. I know exactly how you feel. And every time I lose a pet I tell myself never again, but I always end up with another. Now my precious Peanut is 9 yrs old and has arthritis, although she still tries to stay active and on bad days I can give her something for the pain, I know that it's just a year or so left. Hang in there kiddo it does get easier.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:43 PM   #10  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Smile

Hey I am happy because you guys found the new thread!!! Yippe yi yo ci a!!! I was getting worried, but my positive now is I am not!!!!

Tracy,
I've had the pooch blues too, it's just like losing your best friend, I am sending good vibes to you. Have fun out this evening, it sure beats crying by yourself. Good company, good food, equals good fun.

Cj,
Glad to see babe, you come back now ya here!!

Shia,
Cannot wait to see that hair do chickie. Missed you today

Learn,
We are no longer alone, YEAH!!!! Okay babies, check back in later.

Ags/SMOOCHIES!!!!!
Old 06-13-2009, 03:29 AM   #11  
Happy Vegan

S/C/G: 318.5/Ticker/155

Height: 5.8"

Hello ladies!

I seem to be having problems with my net connection a the moment!

Ags, good job on the new thread!

Devsmama, glad to hear you making good use of your day off. Hope your hair turned out well.

Tracy, sorry to hear about your dog. Im glad you found someting to cheer yourself up a little bit.

Hello Cj and Learn!

My positive today is that I managed to have a lie in! Our little one is sleeping badly at the moment but hubby saw to him during the night and got him breakfast etc this morning! We have plans to go to a park Ive hard nice things about but the weather doesnt look so great. Im still hopeful though!
Old 06-13-2009, 05:30 AM   #12  

Good Saturday Morning Ladies,
Let's see I've two windows up on my computer so I can take care of personals. I'll work backwards.

Lauren- Coming to the realization about your weight is the first step to achieving your goal. Welcome aboard and we look forward to all your many positives you achieve on that day to day process.

Ags- Buying a bike, you lucky dog you. Your gonna so enjoy it too. Way to go neighbor. Oh and by the way I have cows practically right next door to me. I moo to them almost every day when I drive by. LOL

Tracy- THREE POUNDS!!! WOO HOO!!! I'm glad your back!

Samantha- Last day of school for the kids. Awesome!!! Now the fun begins. Enjoy your summer.

Shia- We all want to see that new doo. And of course we want to hear about the date, that's a given!!!

Well it's little ol' me now for positives...

1) I made it through day one of hubby being gone.
Only two more to go.

2) I got my pool exercises in.

3) I stayed half heartedly on track with my eating. I ate a little bit to much
for dinner and had an extra snack late in the evening, but I got a beach
wedding to shoot tonight and it's in the 90's here with extremely high
humidity, so if I plan right I should sweat it off.

Well Ladies, I hope everyone has a wonderfully positive day and I hope everyone finds their way here to "Part Three."

Guardrails Up!

Later - Learn
Old 06-13-2009, 06:38 AM   #13  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

AGS, in the other thread you said:
Jac, you have brought me to tears this morning, good tears. I could not be prouder of you than if you were my own daughter, you have grown in so many ways and I am so happy for you. You are taking your life's journey to new heights and I am watching in amazement and awe of you. Therefore one of my positive things about me today is.......you have boosted my spirits and I believe I can SOAR!!!!! Thank you, friend.

First of all you are not old enough to be my mother, but I love that you are "proud" of me!! This thread really is a big part of why/how my journey has gone!!! So really, I NEED to thank YOU.

You can and will SOAR!!! Go for it!!!
Old 06-13-2009, 08:49 AM   #14  
No Fear

S/C/G: 294.6/294.6/280

Height: 5''3

I agree. All the threads are on 3fc are helpful.But this one is my favorite. I really feel like you are my friends.It makes me feel good to come here. It feels like I am visiting Friends in their kitchen.
And while I don't always post,because I have nothing to say. I still feel good reading everyone else's posts.I am living by myself right now,w/my dog Simon,since my other furbaby died..I don't have any family.But, when coming here I don't feel so alone.Thankyou
so much!Love,Tracy

Last edited by Tracy; 06-13-2009 at 09:01 AM.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:43 AM   #15  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

You know what Tracy, you should post everyday because no matter how bad you think you're day is, I know there is some good in it, even if it's the sun is out or Simon did something funny or anything, just try it and see.
Closed Thread