Old 06-05-2009, 05:26 PM   #1  
one pound at a time

S/C/G: 222/in progress/115

Height: 5'3"

Default i can't wait to be skinny!

i can't wait to be skinny and not stick out as the "big girl".

can you?
jayohwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Tell me about it. It makes it even harder when you're like me- I've lost 97 pounds and I'm still "obese". Oi.
kelly315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:24 PM   #3  

Height: 5'9"

Amen to that. That is my one big thing too. So self conscious. uggghh. Even when I start losing, I still have that image so I understand completely. Just waiting to be back in those stylish sexy clothes again(sigh). (pops in zumba and trips over own feet trying to keep up).
Brandis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:46 PM   #4  

jay, what kind of program are you doing? i have previously lost 83 pounds and am struggling and have been for quite sometime with this last 30 lbs i was just curious if you were on a eating plan of some kind
nmhairstylist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:04 PM   #5  
Work in progress

S/C/G: 165/ticker/120???

Height: 5'2"

I feel the same way... I have gotten to the point where I look pretty darn good in clothes at this point... but on the beach, no way. I still look pretty flabby nekkid, so I know I can't wear a 2 piece yet.

Can't wait for the day I can go the the beach and not be afraid...
LittleMoonRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:23 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 271/268/175

Height: 5'8"

I can't wait either.

Someone was saying on here "I eat like a skinny person, I think like a skinny person, I can't wait to BE a skinny person!"

I am a little suprised at my self confidence, I am way happier with my body now then I have been in a long time and it's nice to just know that it's only going to get better when I'm working at it. I feel better now at 218 pounds and 20 years old then I did at 200 pounds and 17 years old. Weird. I know I'm in better shape from working out all the time! (I'm sure just seeing how bad it could have been/was changed my perspective)
shrinkingleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:32 PM   #7  

S/C/G: original 221 198/ticker/150

I seriously can't wait! I was thin about four years ago and I kept all my clothes, convinced that I will fit in them again! So I hung them up in my closet recently and every day that I look at them it helps me to remember why I am not drinking that soda!
Soon enough we'll be able to come back here and share our successes!

Last edited by stargzr; 06-05-2009 at 10:33 PM.
stargzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 02:03 AM   #8  
one pound at a time

S/C/G: 222/in progress/115

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmhairstylist View Post
jay, what kind of program are you doing? i have previously lost 83 pounds and am struggling and have been for quite sometime with this last 30 lbs i was just curious if you were on a eating plan of some kind

i am actually doing ww online right now and i love it. i lost 60 lbs previously by going on lindora lean for life but then i stalled and have been doing ww for a month and have seemed to finally gotten the scale moving in a downward direction again..

what are you doing?
jayohwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 02:14 AM   #9  

Height: 5'2

I know what you mean, i can't wait to fit into size 8 jeans. i'm currently done to size 14 now and working really hard on getting to my goal size 8.
size8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 02:22 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 138kg/127kg/72kg (304/280/160)

Height: 5foot 7inches

Stargzr,

I'm glad I'm not alone when it comes to wardrobes of no clothes. When I bought my clothes they were all fairly classic styles so they really haven't gone out of fashion. My ambition is to be able to fit back into them. Also to replace some with uptodate styles. Can't wait.

Sometimes, I'll look into my wardrobe and I can't believe that a skirt that seems to have a tiny waist actually fitted nicely. I wish I hadn't done this to myself. Good luck with your goal.
Meggie Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 02:24 AM   #11  
Chubby Chick

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5,4

i can hardly wait either. i just want to be able to go into a clothing store without worrying if they'll have my size or not.
helwa588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:49 AM   #12  
Michelle

S/C/G: 237/194/125

I'm all for being skinny. Clothing shopping is agonizing for me. : /

M
miss shelly84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:15 AM   #13  
Princess in gym training

S/C/G: 228/190/130

Think skinny!! I went through my closet a week ago because we were making a pile of stuff to take to the goodwill. At first I started to keep all my clothes that I wore when I was a 16/14 (smallest I have ever been). Then I stopped and thought "well I am going to whiz in through that, and I don't really want to wear these again, I gained all that weight back. I need new clothes for the 'going to be skinny' me." I felt so good to get rid of those clothes, I gained all that weight back so I think getting rid of them will help.
BellaDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:20 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 231.6/220/209

Height: 5'6"

I haven't been skinny since my age was in the single digits, but I recently donated several trash bags full of clothing in sizes I plan to never see again. Then I hung back up a number of my skinnier clothes. I can't wait to get back into my awesome T-shirt collection...and then replace them with smaller, awesomer T-shirts!
leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:44 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 180/166.5/131

Height: 5'3

Yes deffinatly! I am so tired of feeling like I am wasting my 20's stuck in this body and not feeling good or really living life to the fullest because of my weight. I think losing the weight will be freeing to the soul as well as physically of course! And being able to fit back into some of my old thin clothes would be nice! I really hope that if I can lose the weight I can also motivate some of my family to, I care for them a lot and as obesity runs in my family I hope to maybe encourage them to take better care of themselves to!
mizmizzy is offline   Reply With Quote