Old 06-01-2009, 03:39 AM   #1  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Talking Back In Kindergarten # 79

Hello & to the Back In Kindergarten thread!

"I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten......"

You are welcome to join us in our chatter about life and our weight loss journey!
So please grab your coffee/water/diet coke etc. and pull up a chair and join us!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 03:47 AM   #2  
~Believe~

Hola!

I went ahead and started a new thread. I figured it was time, the last one got kinda long and it is a brand new spanking month! lol.

Well the house is all completed. At least unpacked. Now clean, yeaaah not quite, but it will get there, just the normal typical everyday crapola. lol.

I went ahead and just decided to just do the cook out as planned. I figured most people probably won't show up anyways, but at least I made the effort. Plus why should I cancel it just because there are a few "nuts"??

Anywho, I'm beginning anew here, so I will start the individuals from this point on. I think I pretty much covered all your replies to me, thank you all for your wonderful comments. I did read them all.

Big

OH & P.S. --- I FINALLY FINISHED ANGELS & DEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! lol. Now I am going to re-read The Harry Potter book before the movie comes out, then I'm going to read Stephanie Meyer's, "The Host". I wish I had Harry Potter with me, I could go ahead and start it. But alas, I do not..........sigh. lol. I have "The Host" with me, but I really want to read Harry first................decisions decisions..........lmao!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 06-01-2009 at 03:55 AM. Reason: added on........
Old 06-01-2009, 01:25 PM   #3  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just thought I would pop in here and mark my spot........(don't worry, if I make a mess, I will clean it up) LOL

Brandon is on his way to school, Marissa is laying down, and Logan is watching Spongebob and eating a slice of pizza!

The Wings won last night, so they lead the series 2-0.....which means they are 2 games away from winning the Stanley Cup again!!!!!

I am going to sit down and figure out when the local fireworks displays are and writ them down so that we can figure out when the ones that we want to go to are.

Francie~ I used to love my days of the week underwear! I got so mad if my mom would pull out the wrong pair!

Jules~ We use a back pack for a diaper bag. But we are going to take the kids to the Air Show at the local military base in August, and you can't take back packs in there, but you can take in diaper bags.
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:48 PM   #4  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Sassy~You should skip reading HP and just read The Host..LoL!! But thats just what I think, lol. Unless you're a fast reader. Omg, the new HP movie looks sooooooooooooooo good!! And it will be shown in 3D too!!!!! AHHH!!!

Mindee~LOL!!! In the summers, I'd get lazy and wear my days of the week undies on different days, lol.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:05 PM   #5  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

LOL...apparently we all had days of the week undies! I was rebel too FRANCIE and would wear Tuesdays on Friday, or Saturdays on Wed Not like anyone would see them. I always wanted to wear thongs and said when I lose weight I will but the idea of something of the crack, ummm, no thank you! I will leave them to you missy! Funny about your mom, I would wear polka dots.

SASSY...I was gonna say why not have the get-together just to have fun. Of course with all the work you have to do it may not be fun to you. I always enjoyed things like that, didn't care if anyone showed up (but they always did) I planned on having fun so...hope it all turns out well and you do have fun!

MINDEE...hoping your Wings win!

JULES...I guess I thought you had a good day because you were getting things done. It's always boring here on the weekends...everyone works but me so it's just me and the dog, sometime daughter and I will do something but not often, not on the weekend.

Hello to everyone else

Had a fun day so far. Had to pick up Josh and take him to work, and have to pick him up and take him home later. Wasn't going to Chase's game since it is so close in time to Cambries and hers is about 25 minutes from his. But since I have to take Josh home we will stay until time for Chase's game and then head over to Cambries so a long evening for sure. But...we had a fun time at the pool this morning...the water was sooooo cold! Cambrie had a BLAST! Got her down for a nap and getting ready to do my sculpt and burn dvd and jump in the shower to get this chlorine smell out of my hair, ick.

Have a good day!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 03:01 PM   #6  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Happy Monday! I tried to do individuals last night..first my computer froze up and then Firefox crashed. I have never had that happen before. I just gave up. This morning I deleted lots of garbage and cookies...don't know if anything was my fault or just the server, but it seemed a good time to clean house.

I hope your week has started off well. Mine is about 50/50.. LOL.. Weigh in found me down 1 1/2 pounds, but still not down to my usual 170. Ugh..like Cristina I am kicking myself for gaining this weight back again and again. I would be positively skinny if I had kept off all the weight I have lost and gained.

I planted 50..yes 50 bulbs this morning. I will be surprised if my legs are not stiff and sore from all the bending. I am sure the squirrels will get some of the bulbs, but I figure if even 20 come up I will have a nice selection. (lillies) Last night I planted a flat of annuals around the fountain.

The cheese logs/trays and veggie tray were time consuming, but not hard. Everything went over well. The party at the lake was nice and relaxing. The first time DH's siblings had all been together in awhile. His sis was celebrating 50 years married. Yesterday DGD's graduation open house was really nice. Lots of family, friends and oh my, all her friends. Oh yes, the new baby was there so I got to sit and hold him for awhile. Haven't talked to my DD today, but I imagine she is just pooped out from all her preparations. Right in the middle of everything they showed their house..so that was more stress.

Anyway...with visiting with the in-laws Sat. and my daughter/family Sun. I realized just how blessed I am to have so many lovely and loving people in my life. I hope you all are as blessed.

Cristina- Yay for the scales going down...you are doing great once again with the exercise. I am trying... Have fun this evening with the games and running.

Mindee- Hope you find lots of fireworks to take the kiddos to. I imagine you are able to keep the family busy for the summer. Will you have both boys in school next year? Did I read that somewhere?

Sassy- I am sure you will have a good time at the cookout. I figure if someone doesn't come it is their loss. I am having a bunch of peeps here the 20th and am looking forward to it. Just have to plan a menu.

Francie- I got a kick out of reading about your "underwear adventures." Hey, that would make a good novel. LOL.. I would like to hear more about the Coast Guard idea. I would like my grandson to join. There is a base near his mom's home in northern CA.

Jules- Hope things are good at your place. Have you ever planted Walker's Low Catmint? I saw it planted in front of a store last year and asked what it was..bought some and it didn't do much. This year it is beautiful and good size. I have 3 bushes. It is growing in an area that gets little filtered sunlight.

Susan- Glad you got moved and hope it doesn't take too long to feel like home. I don't have Myspace anymore so didn't see your pics.

Katy- Do you have lots of plans for the summer? The parade sounded nice.

Kathy- Hi, is your kiddo home for the summer now?

I am sorry..grabbing at straws here since I am too lazy to go back and read the last thread again.

My legs ARE starting to hurt up the back from that bending. Thanks goodness I had a bulb planter or I would still be out there digging holes.

Have a pot of green beans cooking and will toss in some red potatoes. DH is grilling chicken breasts. Yum!
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:27 PM   #7  
ugggg.....

real quickee..just a hi & bye, but wanted to do a quickstop!!
hubby wants the computer...
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:48 PM   #8  
~Believe~

Hola.

Another night, another $. lol. At least after tonight I only have one more night then I'm off again. (my short week)

Francie -- Nah HP will be a fast read. I think the Host will take longer as its a lot longer. Yeah I can't wait to see the new HP!

Cristina -- Guess I was the "odd ball" here, I never had "Days of the Week Panties" lol. Yeah that is what we're planning on doing. Just going on ahead and doing the cook out anyways and who ever comes comes and who ever doesn't, misses out. lol. Glad you had fun at the pool with Cambrie.

Jules -- Hi and Bye!

Well I am all alone........... lol. My coworker is sick + has pink eye. So she went home, which is fine by me because I really don't want pink eye! lol. Anyways, its just gonna be Harry & me tonight and tomorrow, so I'll probably get it re-read very very soon. lol.

Big
Old 06-02-2009, 12:05 AM   #9  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone.

I have to go back to read what I missed, as it was quite a busy weekend, but I did want to say hello.

Sue - the kids don't get out until June 26. I have been thinking that I should maybe take 3 of my nephews for a couple weeks. Also my niece needs a babysitter for the summer, so I guess she will be here for a month or so....I'm tired just thinking of it.

Sassy, I too am going to reread Harry Potter before the movie comes out. Actually I probably have time to reread them all. Hope your night at work goes fast.

Cristina - I hope you and Josh enjoy your time together, even if it is just a short time. He probably needs it. Glad you had fun at the pool. I bought a new one today, so that we can set it up out here.

Jules - Hope you had a great day. My hubby has spent alot of time on ebay, says he is looking for carpet for the boat, but when I turned the computer, he was looking at remote control helicopters. Like he needs another one of those.

Francie - Have you read The Host? What is it about? After I finish HP I am going to start on Twilight. I think that I am going to watch the movie first though.

Mindee is there a game on tonight that you are watching? What team are they playing against? Hope your team wins.

Susan - Good luck with your new house. Are you moving farther away from your ex? Or will you be almost neighbors?

Ok I am going to catch up now.

Last edited by luckycharm; 06-02-2009 at 12:26 AM.
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:33 AM   #10  
I was born this way hey!

Cristina~You should just get a thong, just one. Like a really really sexy one!! They really are comfy. You cant even feel them. Now with the butt huggers aka briefs, for some reason...those just always get bunched up, LOL. I hate them!! I do love boy shorts! They're totally cute!!!

Sue~That would make a good novel, LOL!!! The Misadventuers in my Underwear, LOL!!! Actually..no..that doesnt sound right, lol. Hahahaha!!!!! I ment it it to be like, the girl has some weird adventures while wearing different kinds of undies. And then towards the end, she finds the perfect undies, as well as the perfect guy..and they all live happily ever after. LOL!!! I dont know much else about the Coast Guard right now, sorry. I'll know more when Fonzo knows more.

Jules~Hi!!

Sassy~I will tell ya something..The Host is a little slow...but it does pick up in the middle. And its really good. I wish she'd write another one.

Kathy~DONT WATCH THE MOVIE FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please please please please promise me that you wont watch the movie first. You HAVE to read the book first!!! Trust me, okay?? It will be worth it!!

The Host:

Quote:
Melanie Stryder refuses to fade away.

Our world has been invaded by an unseen enemy. Humans become hosts for these invaders, their minds taken over while their bodies remain intact and continue their lives apparently unchanged. Most of humanity has succumbed.

When Melanie, one of the few remaining "wild" humans is captured, she is certain it is her end. Wanderer, the invading "soul" who has been given Melanie's body, was warned about the challenges of living inside a human: the overwhelming emotions, the glut of senses, the too vivid memories. But there was one difficulty Wanderer didn't expect: the former tenant of her body refusing to relinquish possession of her mind.

Wanderer probes Melanie's thoughts, hoping to discover the whereabouts of the remaining human resistance. Instead, Melanie fills Wanderer's mind with visions of the man Melanie loves—Jared, a human who still lives in hiding. Unable to separate herself from her body's desires, Wanderer begins to yearn for a man she has been tasked with exposing. When outside forces make Wanderer and Melanie unwilling allies, they set off on a dangerous and uncertain search for the man they both love.
I got that from Steph's offical page.

Did anyone watch The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brian?? It was sooooooo funny!!!!!!!! He's gonna be a great Tonight Show host!!!

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 06-02-2009 at 12:35 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:39 AM   #11  
~Believe~

Hello............struggling to stay awake. Dunno why...........just tired.

Kathy -- I am reading Harry now. I think I should have re-read the entire collection. Because my mind is foggy on some parts that reference back in time. But I have already started it, so I shall continue. Maybe I'll reread them all again after I read the Host.

Francie -- Great another book that starts out slow? UGH don't think I can handle that! LMAO! Just teasing! I have Harry started, but I'm so sleepy I can't read or I'll really fall asleep, so just trying to keep awake until lunch time when I can go out and walk, it usually wakes me up! I have the tonight show taped for lastnight. I'll watch it when I get home in the morning.

Old 06-02-2009, 02:44 AM   #12  
I was born this way hey!

Sassy~The Host is totally worth it though!!! Believe me!!! It's really really good!!! I let my friend "borrow" it and I havent seen it since. So I'm gonna have to ask for it back..cuz I wanna re-read it. I wish I could read my HP book..but I can't, cuz I have no idea where all my Harry Potter books are at, lol.

OKay...I'm gonna go to bed. My back pain finally stopped hurting. But now my leg hurts, lol. Life is weird that way huh?

Oh no wait!! I just remembered something that I wanted to share with you all. Earlier today, Fonzo & I got into a stupid fight. In the middle of it..I threw my phone at him, and told him to order some pizza. He told me to check our bank account to see how much money was in it..so I went online and checked, then told him. Well..after he ordered the pizza, his card got declined!! Weird huh?? I walked into the bedroom to see what was taking him so long with the order..and found out that he was on the phone with the bank. Turns out, we had less money than what we thought!!! Pretty weird huh?? So I jumped back online..and checked out all the transactions..and there was one that we had no idea where it came from!!!!!!!!!!! So we called the bank back up, and found out that it was made while we were fighting!! Clearly it didnt come from us, since we were yelling at each other in our living room, and not out somewhere with spending money!! So I highlighted the info and searched it. And it took me to this website called Rip Offs!! And the effin thing was a scam!!!!! They somehow got MY card number and spent our money on something. So the bank dude cancelled my card, and said he'd send me a new one. And since the money was still pending, they cant do anything about it. But in like 24 hours or whatever..once the money goes through to them..they're gonna catch the bad dudes and give us our money back!!!!!! We got over our stupid fight asap..and were just really upset by it all. It just feels like a total violation. I'm gonna get my new card soon. I just dont understand how this happened..I mean, I'm always very careful with the websites I buy stuff at. I ALWAYS make sure that its protected. I feel like crying again..its very upsetting. Thank God we caught it early!!!
Old 06-02-2009, 03:17 AM   #13  
~Believe~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic1204 View Post
Sassy~The Host is totally worth it though!!! Believe me!!! It's really really good!!! I let my friend "borrow" it and I havent seen it since. So I'm gonna have to ask for it back..cuz I wanna re-read it. I wish I could read my HP book..but I can't, cuz I have no idea where all my Harry Potter books are at, lol.

OKay...I'm gonna go to bed. My back pain finally stopped hurting. But now my leg hurts, lol. Life is weird that way huh?

Oh no wait!! I just remembered something that I wanted to share with you all. Earlier today, Fonzo & I got into a stupid fight. In the middle of it..I threw my phone at him, and told him to order some pizza. He told me to check our bank account to see how much money was in it..so I went online and checked, then told him. Well..after he ordered the pizza, his card got declined!! Weird huh?? I walked into the bedroom to see what was taking him so long with the order..and found out that he was on the phone with the bank. Turns out, we had less money than what we thought!!! Pretty weird huh?? So I jumped back online..and checked out all the transactions..and there was one that we had no idea where it came from!!!!!!!!!!! So we called the bank back up, and found out that it was made while we were fighting!! Clearly it didnt come from us, since we were yelling at each other in our living room, and not out somewhere with spending money!! So I highlighted the info and searched it. And it took me to this website called Rip Offs!! And the effin thing was a scam!!!!! They somehow got MY card number and spent our money on something. So the bank dude cancelled my card, and said he'd send me a new one. And since the money was still pending, they cant do anything about it. But in like 24 hours or whatever..once the money goes through to them..they're gonna catch the bad dudes and give us our money back!!!!!! We got over our stupid fight asap..and were just really upset by it all. It just feels like a total violation. I'm gonna get my new card soon. I just dont understand how this happened..I mean, I'm always very careful with the websites I buy stuff at. I ALWAYS make sure that its protected. I feel like crying again..its very upsetting. Thank God we caught it early!!!

BIG Glad you caught it before they went on a total shopping spree!!!
Old 06-02-2009, 11:32 AM   #14  
I was born this way hey!

Sassy~Thanks. I'm glad we caught it too. But its still messed up. I hate it so much!!
Old 06-02-2009, 01:25 PM   #15  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Francie- My daughter just last Friday checked her account and noticed a few different charges for 29.99 and 39.99. She called the bank and found out someone had used it online at a quick cash site. They canceled her card, but won't give her money back because she can't prove she didn't do it. Can you imagine? I think there were 4 charges. She is livid and out a chunk of money. She doesn't have any idea how they got her card numbers either.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote