Old 05-27-2009, 01:37 PM   #1  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Height: 5'7"

Default Im mad! Need to bleepin vent!

I had to give up my gym membership right, so I went over to our colleges work out room at lunchtime. Changes clothes and everything. By golly if I cant pay for a gym, I'll use works.

Walking on the treadmill and was bombarded by one of the colleges sports team. All guys....this is a tiny room with two treadmills, an eliptical, a stair stepper, and two bicycles. So needless to say I walked out the frigging door....mad as ****. I have no right to be mad, its not my gym, its the students....but why do my efforts have to be derailed like this?

Then I said forget it, Im gonna walk outside, Ive got my clothes on, headphones one............I walk outside and its like a moist steamy sauna......no thanks, dont feel like puking at work and haveing a banging headache for the rest of the day.

So..........my plan is to walk this evening at 7:00, after it has started to cool off some. I might cuss and fuss, but Im not gonna let losing my gym membership, getting bombarded by a sports team in my work gym, or having to poop my pants while walking, get in my way of weight loss!

Im just so mad right now, at life, sick of being frigging fat! So very very sick of it!
MugCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Were you asked to leave the work gym? I don't see why you couldn't use it even if the team was in there? Esp if it is for players and employees of the college?
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:59 PM   #3  
yay! summertime!

S/C/G: 265/235/135

ACK! Maybe you are supposed to take up swimming?

I am really sorry, Mug, because this exercise thing is hard enough without all the weird loops the universe is shoving your direction these days. Kudos to you for your unstoppable determination! As for the college gym, is there a sign-up sheet or something? Then you could point to your name on the list and tell the boisterous buffoons that this is YOUR half-hour, thank you very much.

I think maybe what you should try to day is some of those calming, deep-breathing exercises! Or you could share this guy's treadmill.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peLD2vlxRM0

HANG IN THERE!
Numina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:22 PM   #4  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numina View Post
ACK! Maybe you are supposed to take up swimming?

I am really sorry, Mug, because this exercise thing is hard enough without all the weird loops the universe is shoving your direction these days. Kudos to you for your unstoppable determination! As for the college gym, is there a sign-up sheet or something? Then you could point to your name on the list and tell the boisterous buffoons that this is YOUR half-hour, thank you very much.

I think maybe what you should try to day is some of those calming, deep-breathing exercises! Or you could share this guy's treadmill.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peLD2vlxRM0

HANG IN THERE!

hee hee....my cats would run and hide if I turned on a treadmill. Thanks for the laugh!
MugCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote