Old 05-21-2009, 08:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 332/270/160

Height: 5"7'

Default Horrible no good very bad day....

My son has been sick with flu or rotavirus since Sunday. I've been doing well, staying on plan though not counting like I should but still very aware of what I'm putting in my body... until yesterday.

I'm way better than other times in my life but yesterday I had a doughnut and a pepsi and moved on. Today it's hot out my son is cranky and I've barely concentrated on eating. It's not been a terrible overeating day but my choices have all been protein and carbs. I'm trying to stop that and will have salad for dinner with my pork loin.

Overall I'm not feeling as out of control with it as I have at times in the past, but it's more like I'm allowing it and in a more responsible way. It's so wierd. I can't wait to talk to my nurse next tuesday.
SnowboundChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 249/228/165

Height: 5'9"

might as well move to australia!

we all have days like that. the trick is not stringing them (too closely) together.

and self forgiveness, o'course.

isolde
stillclock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:44 AM   #3  
Right foot, left foot ...

S/C/G: 285.4/262/170

Height: 5'11"

I think it's a big accomplishment you moved on after the donut and pop and I think the fact that you're trying to balance your choices with at least a salad for dinner sounds like you are definitely on damage control.

You know, your son's sick, cranky and your taking care of him. I think you're doing okay. As long as you don't dive for, say, five donuts, I wouldn't be too hard on yourself now. Just get past this and get back to a more normal routine when he's well again.
chickiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:20 AM   #4  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Height: 5'7"

You havent demolished your eating completely. Get right back up on that horse...........dont let it get out of control. You can do it...
MugCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 01:33 PM   #5  
1 day at a time!

S/C/G: 276/264/146

Height: 5'9"

You know what? Everyone will have a slip up once in a while. Even the one's that claim they haven't. I'm low-carbing and you know what I ate on mother's day? a cupcake. Tasted amazing. I cheated and I made sure to included it in my food journal.

You have some willpower girl! Some people would not have stopped at 1 donut and a pepsi. The good thing is that you stopped and know that it was a 'cheat' and have moved on. Congrats to you! Take care of your son and yourself. I hope he feels better soon. When you are high stressed food is always a comfort. At least you know when to switch it and have a healthy salad! Me... I might have just ordered some unhealthy take-out!
emmalee51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:09 PM   #6  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

You stopped at 1 doughnut and a pepsi. GOOD FOR YOU on the being able to do that! Don't beat yourself up. If I know you I know that you will pick yourself up and move right on. THINK. You are only 3.1 lbs away from being under 300. You can DO THIS!!!!
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote