South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 05-21-2009, 04:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/164.8/135

Height: 5'3

Default Did I mess up??

I am on phase 2 day 5 and I ordered from Domino's tonight. I got me an extra thin and crispy pizza - garlic Parmesan sauce, diced tomatoes, reg amt of cheese and grilled chicken. I think I may have eaten 2 servings if you count the pieces and divide it evenly into 8 servings. Will I be okay? or Should I restart Phase 1? Thanks
Vking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

You've probably consumed at least 500 calories and a ton of sodium, but if you've prepared yourself for the extra calories, you should be OK. You may start to have cravings from the sugar in the sauce and the white flour in the crust, though. And if you retain water, don't be surprised to see a temporary weight gain, too.

I wouldn't go back to Phase 1 unless your cravings really get out of control. Just hop right back on the wagon and continue on with Phase 2, and chug lots of water!
cottagebythesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:34 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 180/164.8/135

Height: 5'3

Thanks cottage. Today was a bad day of eating or not eating for me should i say. For lunch I only had a lite cheese stick and some turkey pepperoni and I only had i snack today. So I should be okay as far as calories go. So far I don't have any cravings so maybe I wont get any! Back on track for the rest of the night.
Vking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:19 AM   #4  

Vking-Way to go.I also slip occasionally but stay on Phase 2 because so far have not had any crazy cravings.I hate to go backwards but will go back to Phase 1 is needed.Good luck.
harrismm is offline   Reply With Quote