Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 05-18-2009, 06:40 AM   #1  
Maintainer Wannabe

S/C/G: 161/143/135

Height: 5'7"

Thumbs up Binge-free challenge ~ May 18 - 24

Good morning, chickies! It's Monday again, and let's make this a binge-free week. All are welcome!
WardHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:08 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 264/190/150

Height: 5'8"

Hello,
I am new to this forum. I'm doing South Beach and had an awful totally off plan bingeing weekend. It started on Friday with a couple of twizzlers and snowballed into a weekend of being off plan, feeling bad and just sabatoging my own success. I don't get why I do this. So I am trying to be a chick in control. I'm down for a binge free challenge!
jennie934 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:44 AM   #3  
Maintainer Wannabe

S/C/G: 161/143/135

Height: 5'7"

Hi Jennie! You can do it!

Today is day 2 for me. I need a do-over for all of last week.
WardHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:32 AM   #4  

Hello.Day5.
harrismm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:00 PM   #5  

hi
am new here but i dont know wut to do ? XD
XXfabXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:04 PM   #6  
Brown Eyed Staccie

S/C/G: Way too much to "Just Right"

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Good morning (well it is still here in cloudy Vancouver!),

I would like to join in this week as binging is my number one issue when I am overworked, tired and/or sick. And I am sick (yuck) and have a really nasty week coming up at work. How does this work, do we write in our progress with food, etc?
Brown Eyed Staccie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:25 PM   #7  
liker of giants.

S/C/G: 235/189.8/140

Height: 5' 3"

Day 20!!!! Traveling, so not eating as awesomely as if I were at home, but sticking to 3 reasonably sized meals per day. No sugar, no flour. I ate 1/2 an unsweetened small carob bar today and feel like I cheated but it isn't off plan. Everything is just tasting way sweeter after a few weeks with no sugar. I feel way less sluggish. Curious about my weight because I have been eating potatoes and/or rice every day. I don't have access to a scale and suppose that is for the best. The point is to not binge.

Have a good week everyone!
Mama K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:31 PM   #8  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Hi girls!! Today is day 30 for me and I am feeling great! I had an amazingly delicious piece of vegan raspberry mocha cake last night, and even though I had to drink like 64 oz of water along with it to make sure I was *REALLY* full and wouldn't let it turn into a binge--it worked! Hehe. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty proud of that... The sugar definitely threw all my cravings out of whack, but I think it was 100% worth it, heh. Especially because it was so awesome to feel like I'M in control, and I can have a freaking piece of cake (but just *one* piece ) if I freaking feel like it!! This food ain't the boss of me!
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:59 PM   #9  
Here We Go Again

S/C/G: 256 / TICKER / 140

Height: 5'3"

Hello ladies. I didn't survive the weekend, sadly. But I am back again. I went food shopping today and bought ALL kinds of goodies. I realized that with every 25lbs I lose, I fall off for a month and maintain. I just don't understand it. Well I am completely done with this crappy eating and ready to lose some more weight!
WormwoodDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:59 AM   #10  
Purpose + Bucket

S/C/G: 206/153/130

Height: 65.5 inches.

Mind if I jump in even though I totally binged on Monday night? ^_^' I guess my week will start on a Tuesday. I've made it to day 30 once, and lately it's back to being on a weekly basis. -sigh- It's driving me nuts. I hope I can get this under control so I can actually make progress with my weight instead of maintaining or going up a pound. ):

This is hard stuff, man!
bucketwithapurpose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:34 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 180/130/130

Height: 5'5

XXfabXX and Brown Eyed Staccie - Glad to have you here!
This a week long challenge to remain binge free. Basically, people just come and write down their challenges and little victories, and to pick each other up or cheer them on. I don't think there are any specific guidelines. Someone else might have been able to answer your quesions better, but I hope that helps.
If you would like to keep a food journal, I would reccomend the free diet blogs that are also offered by 3FatChicks.

I'm sorry that I never have time for personals! I'm so happy to still be here Today is #9 for me (my ticker is one day ahead). I lost 5 lbs just from not bingeing!!
I really want to kick my weight loss into high gear, but I don't want to push myself too hard and cave. I've been eating too much junk food, even though it HAS been in moderation. I'm going to try to slowly start replacing it with healthy foods this week.

Have a great week, everyone!
just_a_dreamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:52 AM   #12  
liker of giants.

S/C/G: 235/189.8/140

Height: 5' 3"

Just a second to pop in online, day 21!!!!
Mama K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:20 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 265/265/135

Height: 5' 3'

Default Little Carol

I am new to this. I have just joined and have a major binge eating problem. Any suggestions? I also like the South Beach Diet but I tend not to prepare the meals ahead of time like I should.
Little Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:55 PM   #14  

Day 6 for me!Good luck to all this week(Holiday coming up, yikes!!)
harrismm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:20 AM   #15  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Day 31 today and not much news to report (yep, I'm boring, heh! )... I just finished my evening snack of a pear, and I have been OP all day--yay! Congrats to everyone for holding strong and tackling that cursed binge monster!
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote