Old 05-19-2009, 01:06 PM   #1  
gloriasharon

S/C/G: 308/293/175

Height: 5'9

Cool first day back at work eating sensibly

I had a cup of oats with raisins and a granola bar for snack...lunch will be a challenge because every week we have a potluck and it was my turn to bring foodI am bringing a tomato/mozzarella salad and Im going to measure out what I eat 1 cup of salad and 1 cup of thai noodles and say thank you and LEAVE. lol...its the only way to keep my self safe...Last night was hard my sister and I had an argument and she gets quite volatile..I just walked away went home and talked to my husband and didn't eat away my feelings...I feel hurt and sad about our disagreement but totally proud of myself for not stuffing feelings with food

Last edited by gloriacoto; 05-19-2009 at 01:12 PM.
gloriacoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:05 PM   #2  
Right foot, left foot ...

S/C/G: 285.4/262/170

Height: 5'11"

You should be proud for handling things the way you did and not running to food.

Kudos on the workplace planning and good decisions!!
chickiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:01 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 74.4kg/58.8kg/54kg

Height: 161cm/5ft 3 1/2 in

Yes I agree! This could have been an easy emotional eating-trap to fall into, both the work do and the argument, but you managed well! I hope I`ll be able to do the same if one such trap comes my way...

Stella
Stella is offline   Reply With Quote