Old 05-18-2009, 11:21 PM   #1  
Dreams of a RED DRESS...

S/C/G: 305/293.7/165

Height: 5 foot 6

Default Back after a bit...

Well, now that I have my head straight (ha...ha...ha...) I have decided to come back here and try this out again now that I have watched something that really got me thinking "How hard can this be?".

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...83359132725846

This video right here tells you what works with your body and why. I liked knowing how your body works as far as foods and stuff and with it being a video and SEEING how it works it gets me to understand it more than if someone was to just say "Just drink more water" well... Why drink tons of water? Anyways, as some of you who might remember from before I was dealing with quite a few personal issues as I slowly disappeared from the site. Some wonderful things came up since last I was on. I now have a new love in my life.

Always ready to give out kisses, Molly (long haired Whippet) keeps me somewhat active and inspires me to be as active as she is. Always running around and bouncing like a bunny (which is her nickname) it makes me want to do the same. I dunno if I ever mentioned it but it was said that I needed a pet (like a dog) for my mental well-being and I can see now why. I am much happier and snap at people less often. All I have to do is look at her sleeping and I feel happy and want to smile. Before I was just a sack of depressive muck. I am pretty much stable (as far as I know) with my weight and have officially paid off my Wii and realized that I have done NOTHING with my Wii (as far as WiiFit goes) in a couple months and with this new found inspiration I want to get back on that. I have been playing an awful lot of World of Warcraft lately so I know I can get hooked onto something for longer than an hour... let's see if i can have the same mentality and gumption to do that for an hour or so a day. Today I restart getting into a good lifestyle and move towards eating right. (I'll work on the exercise first. lol)

Last edited by Arthwen1985; 05-18-2009 at 11:22 PM.
Arthwen1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:27 PM   #2  
I know I can do it.

S/C/G: 193/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

welcome back arthwen!!!

lovely pup!!

stay on board, you can do it! we're here for you!
carcar05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:31 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 275/222/140

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back. I just rejoined myself!
utgirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:33 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Welcome back, cute puppy. You can do this, we all can
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:44 AM   #5  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

welcome back! Love the puppy, sho cute!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:07 AM   #6  
Night Shift chickie!

S/C/G: 189/159.6/150

Height: 5'6

what a great show. im so glad i clicked on the link. thanks for the post!
sassybangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:20 PM   #7  
Starting Over...

S/C/G: 256/ticker/156

Height: 5' 9"

Welcome back! I agree, Molly is adorable.
aangel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:06 PM   #8  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Welcome back! She is so cute! I have to say, I wouldn't have been able to get through the months after my mom died without my cat - I think pets DEFINITELY help with depression.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:08 PM   #9  
Dreams of a RED DRESS...

S/C/G: 305/293.7/165

Height: 5 foot 6

Thanks! My best friend who came down recently from Ontario Cananda (I live in Portland Oregon) said she looked like a rat... say that to my real rats, girlie!

Yea, a friend of mine showed me that show and I was actually afraid that they would not allow the link cause I don't really remember the rules on that... Glad it's still there...

I have done a bit of walking today, more than I am used to but not as much as I wanted. I think I slept on my leg wrong and my calf was killing me on my right leg. Kept having to sit down and massage it. Feeling a bit better now that I have stretched it out a bit by walking and massaging it. Hope it goes away all together tomorrow. I want to take Bunny out for a longer walk. I don't know where to take her though. I want to take her to some forest area but the only place like that that I know of that is nearby I have to take the Max (like an above ground subway train only more attractive and less train-like) and I do not have a proper carrier for her yet nor is she trained to pass as a Service Dog yet... She is a service dog in a way but she wouldn't pass for one. lol Anyways, that's pretty much what went on today. My mother just recently got me a lot of Saltwater Taffy so I am having a bit of that a day (I got a lot...) so I am not gonna work on that food thing yet. I am first going to start back up with SparkPeople.com and see just how much I am eating already starting tomorrow (because I spaced i was gonna do that today and my friend took me out to lunch at McD... I know I had too much already lol) so we'll see how that goes. I also have to get on my WiiBoard and see how much I have gained (doubt I've lost anything) since last I checked and continue to monitor it every day or so to see how much it fluctuates day to day. I talked to me friend and asked if she wanted to start doing this kind of stuff with me, 3FC/SparkPeople/walking/wii/etc... and I don't think I got a complete answer yet... I am hoping to get an actual person who I can see and talk to everyday and do stuff with along with the lovely people on here.

Well, I guess that's enough rambling for now...
Arthwen1985 is offline   Reply With Quote