Old 05-13-2009, 08:47 AM   #1  

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat- Wednesday 5/13

I guess I'll start this thread. I'm finally back at the computer now that it works decently again. Computer problems are a pain!

I'm going to get my hair done- gotta get my blonde put back in and hide any evidence of gray that might possibly be in there somewhere. My goal is to never know how much gray I have!

I'm using the hair thing as a reward for getting to the 30 lbs. lost benchmark. It's the most weight I've ever lost in my life! Woo Hoo!

What's on your plate/ schedule today?
bindersbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:38 AM   #2  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Good Morning Fellow 30-Somethings!!

Today is supposed to be the one and only lovely day this week. 70's and sunny . The rest of the week (through Sunday) is rainy, windy and yuck.So after the gym, and lunch, I'll be heading to the park for a few hours. My kiddos have way to much energy to stay inside. Or should I say, it looks like a cyclone hits when night fall arrives. LOL!

I did get some Organic Milk... bought two half gallons by two different local farms in my neck of the woods. Boy is it a lot more $$$ then a gallon of the regular, but just knowing we aren't getting all those extras that aren't high on my list I'll pay for it. We already get a ton of organic food, so little by little are we weeding out the proccessed stuff and changing everything to organics.

Bindersbee--- I hear ya on the computer probs.... we had those and they are a PITA . Congrats on the 30 lbs. ... enjoy getting your hair done.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:54 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/226.6/170

Height: 5,8

Binder-Congratulations on the 30 lbs. You deserve a makeover, nails, hair, everything!

PearFreak-Organic is so expensive, but man it's good!

I got my Sirius Radio last night. Hubs took apart my car and got the antenna wired. It works great. I love the Broadway channel, and comedy channels.

I got the 20 lbs mark. Hooray!
SapphireBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:11 AM   #4  

Height: 5'6"

Morning chicks!

Yesterday I went on another field trip. 3rd, 4th and 5th graders all went to the movies to see Earth. I liked it, but I like stuff like that. Some of the kids didn't like it and talked the whole time,So inconsiderate of others. I hope my child never acts like that. After the movie I signed DD out and we went to Chick fil a for lunch. I am so in love with the yogurt parfaits!! Fresh strawberries and yogurt, crunchy granola, it's like your having something very sinful but it's really good for you. Then we went back to the mall and walked around for about an hour before we went BACK to the movies! LOL We saw Hanna Montana movie. There were only 5 people in the theater. We had a great time.

After we got back home my FIL was at my house with the tiller and was working in the garden. I went down to help him and thinned the corn out. All that bending over is a killer on the back

When he finally left I barely had time to take a shower before American Idol came on. I am excited to see who is leaving tonight. I hope it isn't my one of my favorites.
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:12 PM   #5  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

LBH is offline   Reply With Quote