Old 05-10-2009, 09:29 AM   #1  
The Last 10lbs!

Smile Hello 20-Somethings!

I'm Sam

Last year I lost 20 pounds on Weight Watchers and spent a lot of time on the boards here at 3FC, mainly on the WW ones. It's been over a year now, and I've gone back and forth between good weeks and bad weeks, but I've managed to maintain my weight within about 3 pounds, and last week was my lowest ever! I think the 3FC boards were a huge part of my success and I was hoping to join you all here on the 20-Somethings board I'm going back onto WW as strictly as possible for the next few months as I'm going to Portugal for a week with my boyfriend (our first vacation together!) on June 15 and I want to look fantastic in my bathing suit! I am also graduating from university on July 20 and am going to a wedding in August, so there's lots that I want to look good for! I really hope I can find as much support here as I previously did on the WW boards on 3FC, and I also hope that I can offer as much to everyone else here as I received last time! I'm using WW Online but do not attend meetings or have very many of the materials. How are you all doing and what's working for you?

Talk to you soon!!
freedomreins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:30 AM   #2  

Well welcome to the 20Somethings board!! Sounds like you have a lot going on. Congrats on your first vacation with your boyfriend! Portugal is beautiful I bet! I tried WW for a while, but writing in a food journal and calculating points got really old really fast. Haha!

I count calories now. My iPod has an application on it that keeps count all day and tells you how much more I can or can't have for the rest of the day! Seems to work for me.

Anyway, you'll love this board! The chicks here are so supportive and sweet!
Its Courtney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:20 PM   #3  
The Last 10lbs!

Hi Courtney (I'm guessing that's your name from your screenname!)! Thanks for the warm welcome
Old 05-11-2009, 04:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 152/145/125

Height: 5'3

Hi Sam!

You've already accomplished so much, I'm sure you can meet your goals in time for your vacation. I love this board and get a ton of motivation from here.
bodyisatemple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:43 AM   #5  
The Last 10lbs!

Hi bodyisatemple! Thanks, I hope I can too! It's so hard sometimes (I live with a girl who is naturally slender and eats well, and another who eats lots of junk, and have a boyfriend who can eat whatever he wants and not gain any weight) and this message board is one of the few outlets I have when I'm trying to eat healthy! I'm glad it's working for you too!