Old 05-12-2009, 12:47 AM   #1  
Joggernaut

S/C/G: 172/165

Height: 5'2

Default NSV - Clothes now fit better (and worse)

I am a teacher and some of the skirts I liked were too short for school, which bummed me out because that meant fewer clothing options for work.

BUT now that I've lost 20 lbs, my clothes don't sit so high or push out so wide and my skirts are falling to an appropriate length for work. Yay! It's like my work wardrobe doubled!

However.... my pants are doing the same thing: sitting lower, not stretching out so wide and it's making me walk all over the bottoms of them. I swear one pair of pants is 3 inches longer.

I haven't really gone down a size yet but its funny how the pants I have are changing fit. The old ones I didn't really like are now my favorites and my old favorites are kind of my if-there's-nothing-else-clean pants.

Can anyone relate?
joyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:25 AM   #2  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Congratulations!

Yes, I do relate, one of the first ways I can tell that I'm losing weight/inches is that my trouser hems start to trail on the ground. I have to watch it when I'm out in the dogyard....(tmi?) lol
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:10 AM   #3  
the 20 year old wonder.

S/C/G: 186.2/182/130

Height: 5'7''

Oh my god my pants fall off me totally all the time. And really similar situation here that I had a bunch of tops and stuff here that were previously too tight on me but now fit me, but at the same time i am losing all my jeans. And being on a poor college student salary I can't afford to pick up any. I did buy one pair for $15 from forever21 a while back, but even they are starting to slip a wee bit.
freakiel is offline   Reply With Quote