View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 07:23 AM   #3
cottagebythesea

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

I'll try not to hog the coffee, but you know I can't start my day without at least 1/2 a pot, Ruth. I can totally picture you serving a hot meal to Disney and Jazz.

It's chilly outside, but not as bad as yesterday morning. I was just out, turning on the water for the new plants, and it looks like it's going to be a rather pleasant day. Maggie and I planted 2 flats of marigolds around their vegetable patch yesterday to help keep the bugs away, and we'll probably start planting our veggies today. We planted some geraniums and double impatiens for Cindy, too, and they really look nice. Now, if we can just keep the dogs from digging in the beds.

The girls have their spring concert this morning, so I'll be off to that shortly. I made a yummy strawberry spinach salad for my lunch yesterday, and I think I'll make another one for today since it was so good!

Morning, Cyndi! Your countdown to vacation is getting shorter! I'll be off to Maine the first weekend of June to pick up my granddaughter from college. We're making a long weekend of it and I can hardly wait! Wish your BFF a happy birthday from me, and enjoy being the youngest for a few weeks.

Last edited by cottagebythesea; 05-12-2009 at 07:27 AM.