General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 05-05-2009, 11:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 275/245/140

Height: 63inches

Default Did you see the Biggest Loser tonight?

I really,really enjoyed the show tonight. The 26 mile marathon was unreal! When Ron finally walked across that finish line I had tears in my eyes. I have always known we can do anything we set our minds to but to see it live in front of me was awe inspiring. None of them thought they could do it BUT they did! I am taking that with me and when I think I just can't continue I am going to remember that I can do anything I set me mind to! Wow! What do you think?
Buttercup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 300.1/*ticker*/269

Height: 5'6

You know I'm not a huge Ron fan, but when he finished that race I almost started crying too. It just gave me this overwhelming feeling of encouragement and hope. If he can do it, there should be no stopping me. Plus, if I don't start doing something now my later years could be bad, if I even make it to my later years...great episode! Now who to vote off!
SmilesIowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:57 PM   #3  

Height: 5'2"

I felt like a big baby while watching the show tonight!! I kept getting all teary-eyed!!! I'm also not a Ron fan. I cried some when ALL of them came across the finish line. And I just love Tara!!! She is so strong and dedicated, and I think she will win the show next week! I hope so anyway!

But yeah, great show tonight!!
Jpye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:15 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 207/201/140

Height: 5'9

I've been following the show since the beginning, and tonight was one of the best shows! Especially when they showed the messages each of the final 4 made for themselves at Day 1. I'm not a big Ron fan either, but it was really good watching him finish those 26 miles!
I love Tara, and she's a huge inspiration for me! Hope she wins!
maggiesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:53 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 200.4/188.6/150

Height: 5'4"

I cried the whole show...especially when Tara crossed the finished line...I am so proud of her! I'm actually proud of all of them.
phatcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:37 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

I cried so hard I scared the cat when Ron crossed the finish line - I'm not even a huge Ron fan. Just watching Mike standing there with tears rolling down his face - oh man, I'm going to tear up now!
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:48 AM   #7  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

I liked it too. Also not a Ron fan, but he did a great job just finishing that race. You could see he was in pain. Great inspiration.
I just hope they can work together to help the other son. He just looks so sad and seems to want to be a part of what they have.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:04 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 300.1/*ticker*/269

Height: 5'6

You are so right, that other son always looks so sad and miserable! I hope they can help him and if not, put him on the show next season! Oh and I've been a Tara fan since day 1 and I really hope she wins, she deserves it!! I'm not sure who will win the 100,000 though.
SmilesIowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:37 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 227/225/147

Height: 5'7"

I loved the show as well! However I am glad that Ron and Mike are in the bottom 2 I have really disliked both of them though the entire show! I hope Helen wins but I know Tara will. As long as it isn't Ron or Mike I am good!
Vivify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:32 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 275/245/140

Height: 63inches

I agree with all of you in not being a Ron fan. But it was good to see him finish. I also enjoyed the messages they had made for themselves in the beginning. It was a great episode...sigh! I do love Tara also and hope she wins. My gosh she has come so far! Did you see Heba on the show? Gack!!! I really dislike her!!!
Buttercup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:00 PM   #11  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Angie and I watched. We did a marathon in 2001 and know how hard it is to do. It is obvious the girls, and probably Mike but he was hurt, were ready for a marathon. The girl's times were not that bad really.
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:48 PM   #12  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Mike crying for Ron when he crossed the finish line was what touched my heart. I think both guys have had some bad comments and edits on the show, but they clearly have great pride in each other. I have not been a fan of Ron but give him kudos.
Tara is just awesome. I so hope she wins.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 01:38 PM   #13  
Looking for a waist!

S/C/G: 263/248/163

Height: 5'9"

I really liked when they showed the "before" contestants straight talking to the "after" them. Tara was looking directly into the camera with such conviction talking about how she deserved to treat herself well and all this stuff. I felt like she was talking to me and it gave me some strength. Love her!
elle w 19 is offline   Reply With Quote