Old 05-08-2009, 10:10 AM   #1  
Mining right right now...

S/C/G: 198/ticker/138

Height: 5'4

Smile Newbie here and I am ready to put down the 2 piece and put on a two piece

...corny i know! As soon as i found this site couple days ago, i knew i was at the right place when i knew what most of the abbreviations meant. lol like c25k, jm30ds because i made an attempt at them in the past. I am a long time yoyo dieter and just ready to get out of this viscous cycle. It is starting to look silly when all your friends drop weight with no problem and u have been struggling for years!!ugh so for me it is definitely a mental thing which i am working through and also organization. Oh and I just bought a bodybugg/gofit wear and it is suppose to be here on MONDAY. Hopefully that will be my avenue to weight loss. I hope..I mean...this will be the last attempt at weight loss because I am 24 and never really experience life as how I am suppose live. I swear weight loss is a mind #&$%. 90% mental and 10% physical. But I want it tooooo tooo bad to give up so it HAS to happen one of these days...
I will love to chat through IM as well to stay on track or even webcam or skype meetings or SOMETHING!!! I am just looking at ever possible option to keep me motivated.
dymondndruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:27 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/190/135

Hi Dymondndruff,

Seems like you and I have pretty similar S/C/G & Height. In fact, I will be turnind 24 in July, so we have a lot in common.

I completely understand what you are saying. It really is mental. Doing the exercise and working out is not hard physically for me, it is just getting the motivation. I played soccer for 10 years, so I was always very active - I just started getting "busy" and making excuses. Now, I feel very uncomfortable with how I look, and I need my confidence back!!

I wish you all the luck! And please, share any tips you have that seem to be working. I am trying to figure out some myself.

Last edited by SarafromNJ; 05-08-2009 at 10:27 AM. Reason: misspelled word
SarafromNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:29 AM   #3  
on my way to satisfaction

S/C/G: 245/230/160

Height: 5'6"

HI and Welcome to 3FC!!!!!

Congrats on being determined to change your life and eating style...
Just keep telling youself you can do it!!! Take care and WELCOME!!!!!
Shannon1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:42 AM   #4  
Be Fine in '09

S/C/G: 245/228/170

Height: 5'9

Default Newbie

Hi there!
I'm new to the site too and am in need of some motivation.
dymondndruff - We're on the same mental battleground.
I just need to to conquer the mental. ugh why is it so hard. I did weight watchers for a little while (until my wallet said no) and that was just what I needed to stay in the game. Hopefully I can get some of those same benefits on this site. I can't stand to see any more of my life wasting away. I'll be 25 soon!
ursurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:25 AM   #5  
Mining right right now...

S/C/G: 198/ticker/138

My weight loss plan is to continue my couch potato to 5k running plan.Six small meals and 1200-1400cals a day. Cut down on condiments and replace with high fiber foods to keep me full. Also I want to plan my meals couple days in advance to keep me from savaging through the fridge and accidentally cheat lol. Now to put into practice. How many posts are required to lift the signature rule?
dymondndruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:32 AM   #6  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Welcome to all the new girls here! Signatures are 20 posts and 20 days, so not too long away.
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote