Old 05-05-2009, 10:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: Tues, 05/05

Morning ladies!

Thought I'd quickly pop in, say Hello and start a new thread for today!

How's everyone's week been so far?

Mine is BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

I start a new french class this week (Tuesday and Thursday nights)...I have a softball practice tomorrow night and plans with friends on Friday!

So much to do...so little time!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:16 PM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

Busy is right!

I have got a ton of errands to run this afternoon. I don't know when I am supposed to fit in any exercise. Probably get on the stationary bike while I watch American Idol and maybe do some body weight exercises during commericals.

Yesterday afternoon I took DD back to the GI. At this point they don't know if something is wrong with her gall bladder or not. She is not the typical child with gallbladder problems (most are overweight, etc) She is actually in the 10th percentale for being underweight. GI is recommending a visit with a nutritionist to see if she is eating enough calories. DD keeps saying her stomach hurts when she eats so she doesn't eat much. I keep telling the doctors something is not right, but hey, what I know? I am just a mom and a nurse. Seems to me that a visit to a nutritionist wouldn't even be necessary if they will fix what is causing her stomach to hurt. At this point they want to put her on medication and then WAIT to see if her stomach keeps hurting. I really hate that. I hate that the 1st thing doctors do is put them on medication. I realize medications are sometimes necessary things, but really, can't you just do the gallbladder test? Sorry guys, that's my gripe for the day. i have asked for 11 years for someone to do testing on her stomach, all we ever got was prescription after prescription, then we get testing done and instead of fixing what is wrong we get another prescription. Done ranting ...

I have decided that I haven't lived up to my full potential. At the conference this week, I ate "OK" but I really could have done better. I keep feeling like I am depriving myself if I don't eat whatever other people around me eat, brownines, cookies, milkshakes, pizza, fried foods. Then I get discouraged, which leads to binging, which leads to feeling guilty, which leads to more eating, etc. etc. . Today I realized the only thing I am depriving myself of is a healthier, slimmer me. Here I am in a great weight loss program and I am squandering it all away. Why do I do this to myself? Why did I wait so long to realize what the problem is? It really bugs me that I am such a nitwit.
Ya'll watch out for this nitwit, I am on the move now and there's no stopping me! Skinny jeans here I come!!!!
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:23 PM   #3  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Busy for me too since my boyfriend and his family are preparing for his aunt's funeral.
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:50 PM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:21 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/155

Height: 5' 4"

Busy, busy, busy! I'm already looking for Friday but cannot see it yet!
NicoleDiana is offline   Reply With Quote