Old 05-04-2009, 09:09 AM   #1  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Default LAWL Losers and Friends May 4th-10th

Morning everyone! I hope you all had an awesome weekend.

Jillian- I hope that Xanthia loves to sleep through the night, and that you are feeling well!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:18 AM   #2  
Amy

Hey guys!

Happy Monday! (ok, I hate Mondays too!)

Gained 3 of the 5lbs back, but that's ok. Am back OP today. I am moving in less than two weeks so I am trying to eat everything I can out of my pantry and fridge/freezer. We're moving quite a distance so stuff can't be out of there that long.

Anyways, last official day of classes today. I have one more to go. I have to turn in a project and a paper then I am done.
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:39 AM   #3  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Oh I got on my scale today and I am up 4 pounds, not sure what has happened. I just know I am going the wrong direction. I exercised 4 days last week. Its a good thing I did or I might have been up 6 pounds.
I am going to start writing everything down that I eat again because I am obviously putting more in my mouth than I think.

How are you doing Jillian, getting any sleep??? Are your kids excited about their new little sister?

Aghhhh its Monday.......
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:44 AM   #4  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Height: 5'4"

Ladies, maybe we should ban stepping on that scale on Monday mornings... mine was not kind to me either

Then again, I'd be good with banning Mondays altogether. Is there some unwritten law that I am not allowed to get a decent night of sleep going into Monday? Coz it happens every time... I finish folding laundry and cleaning up and then look at the clock and it's 1AM. Also, if there's going to be a night to wake up to hot flashes (sorry Dan) that's the one!

I'm tired and grumpy. At least my food is already prepared for the day.
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:06 PM   #5  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Liza- Yup I am all about banning Monday morning weigh ins!
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:18 PM   #6  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Good morning friends

Congrats Jillian!!!!! Xanthia is beautiful I am happy your labor and delivery were short. So far, she sounds like a dream baby How are the two of you doing today?

Well, we are back from Wisconsin, and I am trying to stay positive about eating, unpacking, and getting my house together. I am pretty blah though. I have stayed OP for the most part.....and POP so far today. I am not goin g to WI for a few days......simply cuz I don't really care what that ba$tard sclae has to say. I am being healthy, and I am waiting for my pants to get looser........end of story.

I hope you all have a POP monday
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:02 PM   #7  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hey everyone. just thought i'd check in really quick. Xanthia is doing great and already has a nickname---little miss piggy! she eats so well! she had her first check-up today and has gained 8oz in 4 days! ha. so she now weighs 7lbs 12oz. she's super adorable and loves to be cuddled. she's sleeping ok, but needs to be held at night for a bit, so i've been sleeping on the couch with her for a few hours. i had to do the same with Julia, so it's ok. DH is absolutely in love with her and is adjusting nicely and has been such a great help. he has the week off with me too.
the kids came to visit on friday and saturday while i was still at the hospital..they love their new sister! i'm going to pick them up today after DD gets out of school, so we can spend a few hours together.
i'm doing ok too. just still a bit sore from my surgery, but other than that, doing quite well.
i have tons of pics that i've taken already and will post a few later today or tomorrow when i have more time.

i'm gonna try and catch a nap before i have to go and get the kids.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:04 PM   #8  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

ps..i put a new pic of Xanthia in my profile.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:29 PM   #9  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Oh Jillian, she is darling! I am glad to hear that you are all doing well.

Nicole- So did Maria stay in Wisconsin?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:00 PM   #10  

Height: 5'6

What a cutie...I can't wait to have babies! haha

So I had a bit of a lightbulb moment this weekend....My BF was going out to a stag party Friday night, so I was going to be home alone, no problem right? So I make my own plans for the evening....and those plans were lay on the couch and eat all my favorite junk foods! Like I was actually planning days before this night what kind of junk I would eat. I realized I do this almost whenever I am alone....like food is my best friend....I thought I was over that a long time ago when I lost weight....clearly I am not...not good.

The first step to fixing it is realizing that I am doing it I guess..I guess I didn't realize it as I am rarely alone for a night on a weekend (and weekends are the only time I allow myself to go oof plan) but wow....I was eating more just because I had to get those treats in that night....

Obviously I have more than just an issue of being overweight....I have an eating disorder....yikes!
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:37 PM   #11  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

I do that too Kristen! Like when I have already been bad for the day sometimes I try to fit in as much as possible because I know I am back on plan the next day. Sometimes I think like that and sometimes I don't. mostly don't but sometimes for some reason I am craving badly! HA!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:01 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Oh Jillian, How precious she looks. My DD was the exact same weight, which is about perfect.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:24 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Good Tuesday Morning to everyone. At least monday is over. if the rain would pass it would be easier to tolerate Tuesday!!

I am the same no loss/no gain. Kind of frustrating but I am doing my very best to stay on plan. I walked with my son yesterday. Each class had to walk as long as they could to raise money for a classmate who has cancer. It was very inspiring to see children so passionate about an important cause. I walked with both of my sons, one K and on 3rd grader and also ended up walking with my nephew a 1st grader. I tell you there is nothing more motivating than to see small children very ill walking to support each other. I made it the entire 6 miles without stopping eventhough i continually got teary eyed. I think they raised a lot of money and a local radio station made a donation to help cover the medical bills that insurance will not cover. REally puts into perspective for me that I have 6 healthy children. Keeps me motivated to exercise and stay healthy.

I hope everyone has a wonderful on plan day!!

Jillian- what a beautiful baby girl.
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:02 AM   #14  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Morning friends! Proud to report a 1lb loss since last week! I am thrilled to see that scale go down. I tried on wedding dresses again yesterday and I think I found the one. Right now I have two that I love, but the one from yesterday was exactly what I've been looking for! I'm going to one more place tonight just to check it out but I need to order my dress by the weekend! I'm excited!

Jillian! You sound so good. she is just absolutely precious and I'm so glad dh has some time off to spend with you guys. the more pics the better!!

Nicole-no more blah! You will be feeling great in no time. eating healthy is all that matters-that scale is a lying b*st*rd anyway!

Amy6-what a great thing to do!

Kristin-I can definietly relate. When I'm worried about something, or trying to make an important decision I just stand in the kitchen and eat, eat, eat. Like that's how I think or something? I'll catch myself zoning out with leftover pizza in my mouth and think, what on earth am I doing?! We've just got to catch ourselves!

Amy-good luck with packing etc! I bet you are so excited!

Hi to everyone I missed! Let's have a great tuesday!

Last edited by amylou7777; 05-05-2009 at 10:25 AM.
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:06 AM   #15  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Good morning friends

I have put my ticker back up. No more denying the truth. I have had a good two week trend with very little weekend melt down.......so, bring on summer

Katie........I wish she was in Wisconsin, but no. DD asked for two more weeks to save $$$ without having to pay childcare and to get things settled. I wanted to say no, but if this is what will make her feel more comfortable and secure, then that is fine. Two weeks is a very short time in the grand scheme of things. I think I am finally starting to realize that DD is a grown-up and that little things like this arent' really going to make her or not make her be responsible. So.......we shall see

Ok, have to get some work done..........Jillian......I just love your baby

More later
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote