Old 01-01-2009, 08:54 PM   #1  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Default Slim Down Sisters: Version 2009!

Here's our thread for the new year, girls!

Wendy, Ro, Aimee, Randee, Courtnie.....GET OVER HERE!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 08:55 PM   #2  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
I hope you all had a fantastic and safe New Years Eve. I hung out with my friend Desi, got to met her mother, family, and friends. People were drinking, eating , smoking, having a good time. We popped (illegal ) fireworks and chilled. Got home around 4:30 and slept all day long. WI today was up around three lbs but no surprise considering last night. I'm cool with it. For those who were wondering, I've been without my computer for the last couple of days. Basically, my mama brought me about 1 GB of memory and a new dvd drive to have installed so I can start my WAH job. She also paid my cable bill (totally surprise!) so my internet would be up and running. How on earth did a wonderful woman like that get stuck with a daughter like me? So I'm back in the game! Sooner I start working this other job, the sooner I can get Leonidas whatever he needs.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:35 PM   #3  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Hello!!!!

I'm here and looking forward to losing some weight!! I'm down 2 lbs from Monday, most likely water weight but I'll take the loss . I'll be hitting the gym sometime today and then do some grocery shopping, good thing to because RJ says theres nothing to eat! LOL!
Shari- you deserve a great mama, because you are great!!Like mother like daughter. Love ya!
Enjoy your day everyone!!!!
back at it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:33 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Happy New Years Girls!! Good to see you all posting again! Not much going on my end, just dealing with some really crappy weather, and all the Christmas stuff at work. Busy times!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:25 AM   #5  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Happy New Year all!! My bf and I (yes, I hooked me a boyfriend lol) went out with his mom, her bf and his brother. It was alright. We went to a local hick bar with realllllllllllllllly bad karaoke!! We tried to make the best out of it (it was a bar his mom and her bf went to alot).

Im going to start watching what I eat on Monday. Its hard right now with all the goodies still in the house. Rob, my bf, and I are going to start walking when he gets off work, and watching what we eat..I.E.. no more fast food!!

Anyhoo..just wanted to write a quick post. Gotta get off the computer..ive been on it all day! Rob and I got addicted to the Sims games lol

Talk soon
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:54 PM   #6  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Hey everyone!! Just going for a big grocery shop today, getting all the nice healthy food! I haven't been to the gym yet this year, sad really but something always seems to come up. Tomorrow after school I'll be going though! =)
Old 01-05-2009, 08:17 AM   #7  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

WAHOOOOO!!! I'm down another LB!! Thats 3 in one week!!
Have a good day ladies! I'm off to school!
Old 01-05-2009, 10:34 AM   #8  
Starbucks Addict!

Woo Hoo!!! Way to go!! Keep up the good job!!!

Im sooooooooooooooo glad the kids are in school again!! We had a major snow storm (which we dont GET where im at) they ended up with 3 weeks off instead of just 2! I planned on doing absolutly NOTHING today!! but.....I think im going to set up the Wii Fit for me and play around on that!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!
Old 01-06-2009, 06:49 PM   #9  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

girls!

Ugh, seriously? Can nothing go right for me? Mama buys me the memory I need and my computer decides to CRAP OUT on me! *breathe* I spent the last two days trying to battle those old feelings. This is not the time to get depressed!

I printed out my 30 day free pass for Ballys and went today. It was nice, quite nerve wreaking. He asked me about my goals and I told him I'm all about de-stressing right now. These money problems are affecting every aspect of my life. Work is depressing, there really is no other word for it.

Things will work out, things will work out, things WILL work out!
Old 01-06-2009, 08:40 PM   #10  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Default Hello!

Shari- yes, things will work out!! (((HUGS)))

Just another day around here. Nothing exciting to report, just thought I'd stop by and say "hi".
Old 01-08-2009, 11:06 AM   #11  
Starbucks Addict!

Shari- Things WILL work out!! Its funny,well not too funny, but the same thing happened with my old computer!!! Upgraded memory...then it died on me!!!

I havent printed out my Ballys pass...not sure if I would really actually work out there. Ballys is kinda one of those places, IMHO, that you have to work out and get in shape...BEFORE you work out at Ballys LOL.

Have a wonderful day!!

P.S. Where is everyone???
Old 01-09-2009, 02:34 AM   #12  

Hey ladies! I've been exercising up a storm lately, and then today I threw out my back... grrr! Hopefully I'll be better for tomorrow so I can get back at 'er! Diet not doing so great, but definitely not horrible! I say this as we wait for wings and salad to arrive.

Shari - I hope things get better for yah! You definitely deserve it! My computer has been acting up lately as well, something in the air perhaps? It's my battery, so my laptop has to be plugged in at all time, could be worse!

purple - welcome back! Congrats on the loss! We are dealing with the same snow you are, the city was crippled for weeks! On my way home from work on Christmas Eve it took me 3 hours!! 1 of the 3 buses to get me home was running, it was terrible! Luckily I got a ride part of the way

-Aimee
Old 01-09-2009, 10:29 PM   #13  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Bump!!

Whats new ladies??
Old 01-10-2009, 03:16 AM   #14  

Drank a little too much tonight! Oops! Thats definitely not on plan!! But I feel younger for it.. lol... it was fun to go to the clubs again! Now I gotta sleep..

-Aimee
Old 01-13-2009, 11:08 AM   #15  
Starbucks Addict!

Hows everyone doing?

Me, Im sore as heck!! I did the Wii fit yesterday and I love the Hula Hoops!! but daaaaaang it made my sides and back sore!! I didnt realize a childhood game was such a workout lol

Do any of you use it and if so, what are your favorite games?