View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 01:39 PM   #9
Jean

Good Morning, Flowers! It is a cold (46 degrees!) and windy day in my corner of the world. We had thunderstorms during the night according to Bob; I slept right through them. I've been to the grocery store and have laundry going. I need to do some paperwork filing that I let pile up. Other than that I need to iron to complete my Saturday.

We plan to go up to the lake tomorrow. Bob wants to get the dock braces out so the guys can get the dock in. We also need to look for the 2nd set of car keys for our car that MIL drove and we sold.

Susan -- We planted our flowers this morning, but they are going to stay in the garage until it warms up again. This weather is just crazy -- mid 80s for 3 days and now this. What kind of sandals did you buy? I was looking for something else and came across a pair I bought last year and forgot about them.

Maggie -- No Hooters here either! We do have a "drunk bus" that will pick up the college kids at the local bars however. Are you just about done with your glass village order?

"Gma" -- The Hooter outfits would fit right in at our school, except the girls are trying to get by with layering 2/3 tank tops! The shorts are so short that they might as well just wear their panties; maybe they aren't wearing any because they would hang out below the shorts! They did announce yesterday that shorts had to at least be as long as the end of the fingertips in order to be appropriate, and no tank tops -- shoulders need to be covered. The problem is that no one will enforce the rules!

I need to switch laundry loads and get busy. Have a GREAT day and do something nice for yourself!

Jean -- from Iowa!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote