View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 01:44 AM   #7
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Late evening of Friday

HOWDY MAGNOLIAS

Got my big jug of ice water sitting next to me on my desk and am going to cut some zzzzzzzzzzzz's real soon. I have been building (guess what) yep glass houses. I do want to make a whirlly gig, maybe next since I have that order all done that is due in Nov.

DONNA FAYE I sure do hope you got to see Thomas today. I think it is neat that you volunteer at his school. Is your shoulder better. That sure puts a crimp in a gals style when that happens. Bet no dishes go broken though, No Hooters here. We don't have much of a variety here in the heartland.

JEAN AH you make me miss my Mustang Convertible. It was sure a fun car but we wore it out. We will have this Jeep for long long time since we can get parts for every thing on it including body parts.

SUSAN That is nice that your putting out flowers. It is about time when we can get our garden planted. Our apple tree is covered with blossoms. We were sent a bunch of starts for a variety of different trees and don't want to plant them here so are giving them to a friend who has property in the country. If we plant them here then when we do move on they won't ge taken care of properly.

Well folks I am heading for beddy bye. Type at y'all later.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote