Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 04-24-2009, 02:57 PM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Nan I have an Eggface Q for you!

Have you ever made her ice pops and if so what are the measurements? I got so inspired by the warm weather we are going to have I went out and bought a pop mould!
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: SW308/CW159/GW170

Height: 5'7"

Hey Missie: No, I have not made them. Sorry. It was pretty warm here today and I loved every minute of it!!!! YEAH!!! I have been forcing myself to drink water and have found a Crystal lite that I really like; white tea with blueberry. I try to drink diet MD and hurt my stomach every time with the bubbles. I'm a freak. If you know you are going to belch and hurt your stomach then why would you do it. MENTAL!!!!! LOL! Kind of like bread, just keep trying!!!
nanj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:11 AM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Oh Nan! I can't drink MD at all!! even before the RNY I burnt my stomach out on it in college I'd put a 12 pack on my desk as a study aid!
I haven't seen the white tea but I love the fruit punch!
I think if you did CL Lemonaid mixed with some lime juice it would mimick MD
I'm hoping Not to try bread again!
I started taking Magnesium and am primarily eating protein and veggies and in 3 days My stomach has drastically debloated and my legs are swelling less. Even DH noticed and he doesn't see that stuff!

I'm 19lbs away from losing 100 pounds from my highest which was 225. I really want that! So I'm sticking to my guns!!
Depending on how I feel at that the next goal would be 117
ok I'm turning into a pumpkin!
night Ladies!
Kierie

On a related note I wanted to make the pops since I'm having oral surg next week.
KO is offline   Reply With Quote