Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-23-2009, 09:43 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/199/150?

Height: 5'5"

Default Where did it go!?

I've completely fallen off the bandwagon for the last, oh, maybe two weeks now. I'm looking around, and I can't quite seem to figure out where the wagon went. Oddly enough, I did lose a pound in that time (just one ). I will take it as confirmation that I wasn't eating enough before, and continue trying to eat more, but better. I don't think M&M's belong on the menu moving forward. I'll try to replace those calories with meat.

But I definately need encouragement to get back on that exercise bike.
Riceaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:18 AM   #2  
Closed

S/C/G: 244/165/137

Height: 5' 7"

OK, so if you can't see the wagon, just make a new one and get back on it! You can do this...and if it seems overwhelming, then get on your new diet wagon first. Get this part of your life in order because diet accounts for around 80% of your dietary success. You can add exercise later. Now exercise IS important, but sometimes we feel bad because we aren't doing 100% of everything right 100% of the time. So shoot for 95% perfect on the diet. Add the exercise when you can.
You can do this!
Kira
kiramira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:31 AM   #3  

Hi Riceaholic,
You can do it! we all go through those times when it seems to be just too much, we wonder why our best friend has such a fast metabolism but we don't, so we have to work really hard to take the weight off and than work really hard to keep it off, and than one day you are so motivated that you can't wait to work out, and you can't wait to start trying some of those low fat recipes in your cookbooks, you can't wait to go the grocery store so that you can try a new veggie.
I have found that it is very important for me to keep things fresh by trying new healthy foods, new workout routines, etc. otherwise I get bored and than I don't want to put in the work that is need to continue to lose weight and get healthy.
ceal2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:01 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 210/199/150?

Height: 5'5"

Thanks you two! I'm going to the store Saturday morning and will make sure I buy something new and healthy to try. I think it'll help a lot.
Riceaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:13 AM   #5  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Riceaholic, you have the wagon, you just need to snap the wheels back in place. In my own journey I can tell you the first couple of weeks were the hardest. Once you start eating clean and moving, it does get easier. Set yourself up for success. Get the junk out of the house if you can and get the foods that will support your goal. You can do this.

If you still can't find your wagon, then jump on the back of mine!
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:28 PM   #6  
Junior chick

S/C/G: 228/187/140

Height: 5'6

I'm with Thighs Be Gone...if you need one, I can push a new wagon over to you and give you a boost onboard. I've got an extra one here with plush pillows and a personal masseuse.
Peep Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:54 PM   #7  
Where'd my 23yo body go?

Height: 5'3"

I lost my wagon a coupe of weeks ago too, Riceaholic. But I have a shiny new one I'll share with you . ALL ABOARD!
daydreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:26 PM   #8  
Back in Action

S/C/G: 213/197/140

Height: 5'6"

Okay now, you didn't fall off any wagon girl. For Pete's sake you lost .5 pounds 2 weeks in a row...many of us work very hard for numbers like that and don't feel like we've fallen off our program when we are losing weight regardless of how small it is. Also according to your numbers you have entered the 100's which is also a VERY inspiring time for many of us bigger girls. You are achieving what we are here to achieve, so I don't think you should be talking like you failed or something....Okay? Now, if you would say, "I think I can push myself harder than I am..." I'd agree.

Last edited by Lori Bell; 04-24-2009 at 01:26 PM.
Lori Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:41 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 250/201/150

Height: 5'4"

I just have to say this site is so awesome! It's so great to get on here and find the encouragement you need to keep goint - even when you've fallen off the wagon!! Thanks to you all not - only for the encouragement but also for sharing the failures so that we all can see we're not alone and we CAN get back up and keep going!
tammyjo is offline   Reply With Quote