View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 11:04 PM   #3
Jean

Good Evening, Flowers! It's been a gorgeous day in my corner of the world. My outside/inside house thermometer said it was 98 degrees outside. I know it was not that hot! The car said 83 on the way home from school and that's more like it. Bob is going to see if there might be a "reset" button somewhere on the outside thermometer dodingus. He thinks when the leaves come out on the trees the sun won't shine directly on the thermometer.

Tomorrow is Beth's birthday, and 31 years ago we had snow! I don't feel old enough to have a daughter that old.

We get out of school at 11:30 tomorrow and I'm hoping to go and buy flowers to plant outside. Maybe they will get planted before the rain this weekend. It seems like every time we buy flowers it gets cold and they sit in the garage for awhile.

We are supposed to go through MIL's clothes for the laundry lady to pick up. Bob talked to the nurse and they plan to release her on Monday. So much for her plans of going home tomorrow. We did go visit and her thought processing still isn't going in a straight line from point A to point B. They have changed her level of care to "swing" bed and had to have Bob's approval to do so. They have her up and walking the hall because she needs to be able to get herself to meals once she is back in her apt.

"Gma" -- I'm guessing the smart aleck kid just wants some one-on-one attention. I know we have high school kids who fake headaches, aches, and pains in order to visit the nurse. It's too bad you didn't get to see T while you were working the clinic.

Susan -- I hope you get to feeling better! I'm glad you got to go to Curves after work, since I know you enjoy it. Will one treatment from the chiropractor fix your neck or will you have to go back?

I am heading off to bed. Have a nice evening and a FANTASTIC Friday tomorrow!

Jean -- from Iowa!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote