View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 07:19 AM   #337

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Cake, I know! And you're about to hit the weight goal too! Good for you!!!!! Thank you for the b-day wishes! I had a great day!

Urock, lol, your special gift of good vibes made me smile. Thank you for the b-day wishes!

Ms_P, congrats on the 171!! Yay!! Good for you!!

FSA, thank you again for the b-day wishes, and I'm so glad your weekend plans are still on!!

Shrinkingleah, I'm sorry that you got stuck on a plateau. I once read that during a plateau, your body is re-adjusting its set point, the weight it will settle in at, and if that's the case, it's worth it in the long run! It's nice to know that if you stopped now and tried to maintain, your body feels more comfortable at the lower set point than at the previous higher one! In any event, congrats on the scale moving again, and the 2 lbs down!! Keep going!

Econ_nerd, you are so right! As long as you are down, it's a success!! Hopefully soon, you'll find some time to squeeze in some exercise. It always seems to help me when I am feeling stressed. It'd be nice if the weather would turn nice and stay nice! Anyway, hang in there!
Slow Carb Diet (*Modified), Re-Started 6/14/16 > ----------Slow Carb Diet (*Modified), Started 5/3/15, Met 1/23/16!

*See my modified Slow Carb Diet plan @ Carb-Sensitive Dieting (Thread 5)

GOAL: 164 lbs, Normal Weight (BMI)
MAINTENANCE GOAL: Keep slow-carbing!

= 10 lbs lost; = 5 lbs lost: _____
"A year from now, what will I wish I had done today?" -- Unknown Author

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 04-22-2009 at 08:05 AM.
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote