Height: 5'5''

Default Alternachicks/Paganchicks

Any paganchicks these days?
shrinkingviolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:57 PM   #2  
Keep on Walkin'

S/C/G: 320/*Ticker*/130

Height: 5'6"

Paganchick here! Im a 24 year old stay at home mom, so I log on often. Hope to meet more of you soon! Ive been on here for a while and I was completely unaware of a Pagan thread!!! Thank Goddess! Brightest Blessings!
NiftyTink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:48 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 238/199/150

Height: 5'5"

Been out of the loop! Everywhere!!! Didn't realize it had been so long since I last signed in

We moved into the country and wasn't able to get internet set up right away, got that now but then computer crashed
Should be up and running in the next month!
drake3272004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 183/172/140

Height: 5'5''

Hi, NiftyTink and Canfield. Merry Meet and pleased to make your acquaintance.
shrinkingviolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:25 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 203/203/160

Height: 5'11"

Merry Meet shrinkingviolet....It is so cool to meet other pagans working on the same goal....To be healthy.....
shymeggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:07 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 307/ticker/140

Height: 5'8"

I've been out of it too, so sick of not being consistent! Merry Meet and Blessed Be, everyone!
Gypsy Severina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 05:59 AM   #7  

Good day
I also am new to this thread. It is nice, to have similar mind set and similar goals.
Faigh amach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:02 PM   #8  
I aim to misbehave

S/C/G: 225/tick/175

Height: 5'8"

Greetings. I am new as well.

Faigh amach - I am also from Ft Collins. It is great to see local people on this board!

Anyone read any good books lately? I'm looking to pick up a new book this week.
Riverite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 03:21 PM   #9  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I recently read Eat, Pray, Love (can't remember the author at the moment) and it was really good.

I am currently reading Aprhodite, a memoire by Isabel Allende.
mauvaisroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:43 AM   #10  
American ex-pat

S/C/G: 182/180/140

Height: 5'2"

Merry meet, everyone! It's been a long time since I've logged into 3FC but this was the first forum I sought out yesterday.

I hope everyone had a blessed Ostara and is looking forward to a joyous Beltane. I've been lazy regarding my physical as well as my soiritual slef lately so it's good to pop in here and talk to people who understand both!
Mummy_Tummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:28 PM   #11  

Finally up and running!!!! The computer and internet are anyway! Me, not so much

I tried doing a poppet for busting sugar addiction but I didn't do very well! I can't seem to go more then a few weeks without a catastrophe. Mostly my own doing, maybe, I keep adding to my life instead of releasing what is stressing me.
I have gotten my sleep apnea somewhat under control so I think I need to do some serious meditating, before when I tried I would always fall asleep! My other problem is getting away from distractions, mostly the kids and hubby.

I am thinking a good weekend of spring cleaning is also in order! We have all this stuff that we hardly or never use, it gets very overwhelming.

So in a nutshell, I think I am just plain stressed and have no outlet! But my computer and internet work, ahhhhh the silver lining
Old 04-17-2009, 01:20 PM   #12  
Keep on Walkin'

I know how you feel!! I just got my internet back too. We were hit by that darn april fools conflicker (sp?) virus. I thought I was going to go crazy!! But Im back now. So how is everyone doing? Looking forward to the festivities coming up? I know I am. We are having a large gathering with great music and a beautiful maypole. How is everyones weight loss going? Mine is slow but steady. I thank Goddess every day that finally something has clicked and this new way of eating is coming so naturally. Every day I tell myself when I wake up and go to bed, "the Goddess helps those who help themselves" it really gets me in the right frame of mind. My herbalism has really been helping me out with my depression issues as well. I hope everyone is having a lovely spring! Love and Light!
Old 04-18-2009, 01:21 AM   #13  

Quote:
My herbalism has really been helping me out with my depression issues as well. I hope everyone is having a lovely spring! Love and Light!
What herbs are you taking? I get some seasonal depression, usually just battle thru it on my own.

I am taking garlic, cinnamon, and a candida clear tablet that has caprylic acid, black walnut and couple other things that I can't think of at the moment. And really trying to cut back on sugars! Until I do that, the other stuff isn't going to be affective. Here I thought we were doing so good by cutting all this fat out of our diet, I didn't realize how much sugar was in EVERYTHING that isn't home-made. Haven't had any testing done, but I'm pretty certain that I have an overabundance of Candida in my system. And I didn't realize how addicted I was til I honestly tried to cut it out!
Old 04-19-2009, 02:04 AM   #14  
Keep on Walkin'

I make my own herbal tinctures...its really easy. For depression I have a tincture of St. Johns Wort. Just a little bit everyday makes me feel so much better. My husband says its because its made with Vodka that im in such a good mood from it I just put a half a dropper full in my Green tea everymorning with a bit of stevia extract for sweetness. yum yum..
Old 04-19-2009, 08:19 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 244/239/140

Height: 5'4"

Paganchick here too, nice to meet y'all!
Betony is offline   Reply With Quote