Old 02-07-2009, 12:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/182.5/130

Question Slim in 6

Hey out there!

Has anyone tried Slim in 6? I'm curious about the workout videos (not necessarily the food part of the program, I am set in that area).

What are you thoughts or experiences with the product?

Thanks!!
130star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 01:04 PM   #2  
I will be a fit chick

S/C/G: 128/128/108

Height: 4'11

I have owned it for about 4 years now. I did it with awesome results. In fact, I just pulled it out having not used it in a year or so. It does work, just like most products. Usually failure stems from the user not using a product properly.

Now I will say this. It is not a fun workout. Debbie is off sometimes. Its very repetetive, hense the results that will come.

I pulled it out and I am starting my week 2 with it. I use it in conjuction with Turbo Jam. Now I am working out 2 times a day. Turbo Jam is alot more fun, but I think Slim In 6 will give quicker results.

Its all up to you. I happen to prefer my workout videos over my equiptment. To me the time goes by much faster then say an hour on the treadmill. Good luck!
Twentytogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 03:45 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/182.5/130

Thanks so much for your input. I think I can live with it not being fun (even boring) as long as I'm getting results.

130star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:43 PM   #4  

Hi, I just have just started Slim in 6 and am mixing it up with Turbo Jam (which I ADORE) because, yes, it is rather boring, but I've heard good things about it so I'm persevering for now.

It is hard work but I do think it's worth sticking through the boredom/pain as I really think it will reshape your body quite fast. You could always mix it up with other videos like others and myself have done.

I play my own music throughout (the DVD music sucks lol) and it's not a problem as you don't really need to listen to her after the first few times, since it's mostly repetitions of exercises being counted out.

I can feel the effects already (ouch) and I think I am really gonna get great results with this, especially as I am doing TJ as well, so I get all-round muscle workout.
cherrystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:53 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 306/SEE TICKER/140

Height: 5'3''

I'm glad I stopped by this thread! I've had Slim in 6 for at least 5 years and only used it a few times. I think I stopped using it because it was off and repetitive. I'm going to blow the dust off and try it again...only this time, I'm going to do like you guys and alternate with a more upbeat workout!
sylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:41 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

I never stuck to the program for the whole 6 weeks, but if you go on the Beachbody message boards you'll see alot of before/after success stories. Alot of them are really amazing! There is weight training everyday with the program, which I don't like doing, I think it's better to have a rest day in between so mixing in Turbo Jam is a good idea.
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote