View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 08:22 PM   #7
mrsaugie
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

well i can think of one good habit that i know that i set out to accomplish and that is drink more water during the winter months and on the weekends. the weekends still need a little work but during the week i am drinking a lot more water. granted we are just no getting out of winter and into spring but at least i have that started. i am still struggling at getting up at 4 AM to do some exercising in the morning but i am also still working on that. that is going to be one of my main goals for this challenge. as far as bad habits that i have broken that one i will have to think on for a while.

Eny--- thankyou for going through all of that work for us. for me it puts things into perspective and seems alot more acheive able. take it one week at a time.

The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand. ~ Vince Lombardi

Last edited by mrsaugie; 04-12-2009 at 08:26 PM.