View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 06:38 PM   #5
Nixmom
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Ahhhh....

Bad habit broken - Smoking... stopped last September but really didn't forget about it until February or so. Now it seems foreign to my world.
Good habit lost - going to be early to get up at 4 and do my workouts. Exercise done at the front end of my day is always the most rewarding. My success lies in having a partner... to quit smoking with, to go to bed early with, to keep me accountable. Gotta reinstate the bed time thing with my man!

A fresh start for me this challenge... Koshinogi... I hope to follow in your foot steps... my starting weigh for this challenge is your original starting weight.... I would love to celebrate 20lbs... I hope to get over 10 of it off in the next 6 weeks. You are an inspiration!

I agree, that Melissa's exercise challenge sounds interesting. I am just about ready to sit down and do the planning mini-challenge from the last thread. Going to stick this one out with you girls!

Melissa - my weigh in days will be Thursday morning. Once a week, right PARTNER!!!!

Zoo
- I am going to restart C25K myself Tomorrow. Not looking for to it, but looking forward to the results!

Eny
- again... thanks for all your work!

Okay chickies... off to plan my days. Lots of travel and stuff so I have to hold myself responsible (as someone so generously reminded me on the last thread - Thanks!)

Type soon!

And A