View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 12:43 PM   #240

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Christian!! GREAT job on meeting your goal!!

FSA, Yay!! You're doing so well! So glad the scale is moving for you!

Cake, way to stay OP and good luck on WI!! So, if you can't come on much during the days anymore, will we still be seeing you in the evenings? We can't do without our cake!

My plan for Easter is to try not to make a big deal out of all the food this year. I want to treat it as any other meal, only like with a menu on display that I get to choose from. I want to choose a small serving of the main meat (whatever it's going to be--no telling with my sister-in-law!) and two servings of veggies (whichever ones are not in creamed this or casserole that). If there are deviled eggs, I'll have one of those. And if there is salad that is not like a 7-layered salad, I'll have some of that. There should be a veggie tray if there is not a plain salad. So that's my plan! I always do the little-bit-of-everything thing and it always backfires on me. I always end up overeating because I just love everything! So I'm going to try it this way this time. I really want to change my thinking about celebrating the food this year. And hopefully, now that I've posted my intentions, I'll stick to them!
Slow Carb Diet (*Modified), Re-Started 6/14/16 > ----------Slow Carb Diet (*Modified), Started 5/3/15, Met 1/23/16!

*See my modified Slow Carb Diet plan @ Carb-Sensitive Dieting (Thread 5)

GOAL: 164 lbs, Normal Weight (BMI)
MAINTENANCE GOAL: Keep slow-carbing!

= 10 lbs lost; = 5 lbs lost: _____
"A year from now, what will I wish I had done today?" -- Unknown Author
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote