Old 04-08-2009, 07:59 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: Wed, 4/8

Mornin' All!

I have an interview today at 3:00!! Prayers and positive thoughts please, if you think about it!

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:52 AM   #2  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Happy Hump Day All!!

I can't believe it is already Wednesday. This week has flown by, thus far.

Sending you a bunch of positive thoughts Lauren!!! Good Luck!!!!
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:44 AM   #3  

Height: 5'6"

Good luck Lauren

Hump day on a short week for me! Yeah

We are out of school on Friday so tomorrow is the last day of work this week for me. Don't have to much planned other than picking out a dishwasher. Anybody have any opinions on which one/brand is a good one? I am totally clueless. There are a few I like but each one has something about it I am not crazy about. I want the 1,500 one but can't really afford that and will have to settle for something about half that much. Any ideas? Tell me what you have, when you got it and if you like it or not...

Today I weigh in and I am a bit nervous. I know I shouldn't judge my weight loss effots by the number on the scale but it's so hard not to do that. My mom is coming over to my house to keep DD and to clean while I am gone! Yippeeee... (I hate cleaning, and only do it because I don't like a dirty house)

That's it from me.
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:49 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Lauern - Good luck on your interview, smile and make good eye contact.

Beth- I don't know much about dishwasher, try to find one that is energy efficent and cuts back on water consumption. Also look for ones that bost abot being quiet. I also agree about cleaning I dread it so much, but I would rather suffer and have a clean house

Hope everyone has a Wonderful Wednesday!!
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:21 AM   #5  
Triathlon chica

S/C/G: 270/182.5/??

Howdy everyone! My WW weigh-in is today, and I hopefully will get my 10% award. (I weigh at home every morning, but it just a question of whether it'll be 4 pounds higher there or 5 pounds higher there.)

Re: dishwashers. I'd definitely look for an EnergyStar model if you can. You'll save a lot of money and water in the long run.

Good luck at the interview -- don't forget to send your thank you card! Get their business cards if you can so you will get the spelling and address right when you send the card.
Athenawithheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:08 AM   #6  
Liane

S/C/G: 201/190/160

Hello everyone!

For those of you that ead my prior thread...I lost those 4 lbs...thank God!

Good luck on the interview Lauren!
leenoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:10 AM   #7  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Beth, This is the one we got: http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...LFC&lpage=none Anyway, we've been happy with it. it is not SS inside, but works great and is sooooo quiet! We got it for I think 299 on the scratch and dent display, but they ended up selling it to someone else before we got back the next AM with our van. We had already paid for it and there was a sign on it with our name, so they gave us a brand new one for the same price!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:22 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 230/226.6/170

Height: 5,8

Hello everyone! I have today to work, then I’m off for two days. Hooray. Daughter is on her Spring Break, so I requested two days off where we could hang out.

Eating is going well. I cheated a little yesterday and got a piece of pecan pie from the Café. Big mistake! I felt so awful! I got nauseous, headache, and very tired. I know it’s because of the sugar spike from how sweet it was. Yeah, not doing that again.

My niece had her baby in the middle of the night. I called my s-i-l (her mom) to offer to watch her other child, but she didn’t call me back. My s-i-l is a little strange, but WHATEVERRRRR at least I offered.

Other than that, just adding some labels to my blog post. I'm kinda proud of myself. I have been posting regularly.

Goodluck Lauren!!!!

Last edited by SapphireBlue; 04-08-2009 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Added to post
SapphireBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:32 PM   #9  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

hey everyone...LBH good luck on the interview-preayer sent up for ya! I have a 3 day weekend coming, but a weekend full of doubleheader baseball for my son...I think it wears the parents out more than the kids!
Devsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:57 PM   #10  
Triathlon chica

S/C/G: 270/182.5/??

I got my 10% award - yippee!

Now I'm setting my sights on 179. 170s, here I come!
Athenawithheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:19 AM   #11  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Hi everyone! How are you all doing?

I've been having a bit more of a challenge in regards to my weight loss and appetite the last couple weeks. I'm doing good, just dealing with more hunger and it is getting a bit more difficult to lose the weight. Guess its probably because I'm in the home stretch.

:hugs: everyone!
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote