Old 04-07-2009, 01:51 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Default What Scale do you use??

The last couple of weeks I've really started to get motivated in trying to lose weight. Now that I'm so serious about it I would like to get a better scale.

ANY SUGGESTIONS??? THANKS
Saramommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:33 PM   #2  

Height: 5'4"

I just bought one that is suppose to give you your “general” weight, then you water and muscle weight as well...
But, I am not sure I’ll trust it... Should I?
belezura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:45 PM   #3  

I have one I got at Costco that supposedly calculates your body fat as well as weight. I don't totally trust the body fat part BUT I think it can give you a general idea.

Get a good one though because it's rather traumatizing if your scale conks out on you during this journey. Mine got wet the other day in a bathroom flood. It has come back to life- but I think it has changed. I'm suddenly weighing 3 lbs. heavier than I was before it got wet and I know I haven't screwed up much in the last few days. It's hard enough to see the scale go up when you deserve it but man, to see it change when you don't really sucks!
bindersbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:48 PM   #4  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Height: 5'7"

Tanita Large Capacity Scale. Is about $70 but oh so worth it. it never ever gives false readings (for me anyway) and is just awesome. I really recommend it !!! Make it a present to yourself!
MugCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:36 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 154/147.75/120

Height: 5'2-3" ish

I use the cheapest digital scale target had while I'm at college, just to give me an idea if I'm headed in the right direction or not. I don't trust it at all. However, when I come home, I have a doctor's scale, the can with the beam in the back that you can rezero if it gets out of whack. That's the one I put way more stock in. It's a little big, since it takes up vertical space, as well, but definitely hat i prefer
JadeBlue14 is offline   Reply With Quote