Old 04-02-2009, 03:05 PM   #1  
~ Katrisha ~

S/C/G: 330/326/200

Height: 5'8

Default Newbie: Hi All!!!

Hi All... I just joined the site after much debate and looking on google for weight loss support groups... Ive browsed around the site and I must say that I am very impressed... Like many of you I have been overweight for most of my life... Im Katrisha... Most call me Trish and I am 23... I keep getting stuck with the age old yo yo effect and I know that mostly I lack motivation. I just wanted to say hi to everyone and let yall know I am looking forward to being a big loser!!!! Yaaaah!!! haha... I am always up for suggestion and happy to lend an ear so I hope I will be a welcomed addition to the site...

Again.... Hello and thanks for having me!!!!

~ Katrisha ~
Iwannalive85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:14 PM   #2  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Smile

Hi Trish,
Welcome, we are so glad to have you. You will get so much support and encouragement here, you will be amazed. You have made the first step, wanting to do something about your weight and you have owned up to face your demon, your lack of motivation. Now let's get on the positive road to staying motivated. One step at a time with one choice at a time. Looks like you have already made progress, down 4pounds. Woooooha. Whatever it was you did, keep doing it, it must be working. You go girl. If you have any questions or just someone to talk to, I will be here, and you can always PM me. I promise I will respond. We can do this together.

Aggie
colormerd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:53 PM   #3  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

Welcome Trish!
Devsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:21 PM   #4  
[link=http://www.3fatchic

S/C/G: 320/315/170

Height: 5"6

Welcome I have been her for about a month now and I debate joining the site also but I did since I have been here I have not miss a night loging in it has help me to say focused.I love it and wish you the best on your lifestyle change.
seegore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:38 AM   #5  
The name is Maria :)

S/C/G: 325/291.9/170(for now)

Height: 5'6 1/2

hi trish and welcome! We are one big happy family here! I joined about 2 months ago and it has been a HUGE source of encouragement! What sort of plan are you following? what ever it is congrats on the 4 lbs! that's nearly a bag of sugar!!!! good for you! and again welcome!
mariamherrera is offline   Reply With Quote