View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 09:16 AM   #11
dreaminstacy67

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/160

Height: 5'5''

good morning gals.....

ruth--good luck with jazz, thats awful that hes been putting up with those stitches all this time.

schmoodle-- food poisoning you think?

cyndi-- sorry for your loss. about 17-18 yrs ago my uncle was working for the railroad, they were repairing a crossing, a train was coming, there was still a worker on the tracks, my uncle was screaming at him but machinery was too loud. my uncle ran, pushed the man out of the way, and was struck. killed instantly. left my aunt, and 3 young daughters behind. months later my aunt came to visit, when i went to get her up in the morning, i asked her "aunt suzanne, when uncle bobby left for work in the mornin, did you say i love you?" she said yes they both said it.... from that moment on i felt a little bit better. i had worried that one of them didnt say it. she told me "never go to bed mad, never leave mad, stay and fight it out, because you never know when it might be the last chance you have." sorry this note is so long, but it just reminds me how the family you know, and the pain they are going through. theres a song by garth brooks, if tomorrow never comes. it says alot. dont forget to tell the ones you love that you love them. its important.

chelby--congrats huni, you can do it!! lol

everyone else, have a great day on the beach.

stacy xxx

YOU GOTTA DANCE LIKE NOBODYS WATCHING!!!

for every 5 lbs lost