Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-30-2009, 08:43 AM   #1  
Waiting for summer

S/C/G: 255.5/248.5/190

Height: 5'10

Thumbs down BAD weekend

So, I only lost .4 pounds on Saturdays at WW and I felt bad for myself. Plus I am PMSing and it was raining out.

These are all excuses for the fact that I ate everything that didnt move this weekend and now I feel really grose.

I am getting back on track today...working out today...and going to lose 2 pounds on Saturday.

I hate falling off the wagon!
aaneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:00 AM   #2  
Back in Action

S/C/G: 213/197/140

Height: 5'6"

HUmmm. What about the excuse that you just wanted to pig out and so you came up with some good excuses so you could justify it? A lot of people have weeks they don't lose (even when they try and work at it very hard) and they don't blow it. It rains somewhere in the world every day, and I can venture to say everyone who experiences a rain shower doesn't drown their sorrows in food....Oh and most of us women have PMS every 28 days and somehow still manage to stay on plan. SO...what is the REAL reason you blew it?
Lori Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:07 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 318/211/140

Height: 5'2"

It's ok, aaneri, regardless of what the reasons are! The fact that you are back on track today is what counts! Don't beat yourself up too harshly - lots of people "fall off the wagon" - it's getting back on that counts more!

Have a great day!
Mainah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:33 AM   #4  

Height: 5'6"

[QUOTE=Mainah;2676294]- lots of people "fall off the wagon" - it's getting back on that counts more!

QUOTE]

Defintely agree with this statement. The only difference between those who fail and those who make it is persistance.
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:38 AM   #5  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

aaneri, I've been reading your posts for awhile now--

I'm wondering whether you are really serious about weight loss.

You seem not to come back to the threads you post. People (like myself) ask you questions about your program, and you don't seem to answer. Sometimes it seems like you're calorie counting, other times like you're following Weight Watchers.

Anyway, whatever you're doing, I'd like to suggest--and I mean this in a supportive way!--that you have to put forth more effort than you have been. All the excuses make no difference whatsoever to what your body does. You can post here, and folks will try to encourage you, tell you it's OK, get back on track, etc. etc., but that doesn't make any difference either, if you don't walk the walk.

So, please try to string together an entire week on program, and see if that makes a difference. Right now you're treading water, and maybe you need to commit to the swim.

Just a thought! I wish you success!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:47 AM   #6  

I also had a bad weekend. It started out with giving my body a "re-feed" after 11 weeks of very strict eating. Usually, this works out great for me and I even drop a pound or two from eating off-plan.

Let's just say that probably didn't happen this weekend. I ate really crappy things that I don't even like much like cookies. Ugh.

Well, I'm not getting on a scale and I'm just back on plan today. We'll see how things look on Saturday. No point in dwelling on it.
rachinma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:51 AM   #7  
Waiting for summer

JayEll,

I've read through you're response a couple times now and I still think your response was rude.

Way to kick a dog when they are down. This forum is "weigh loss support"...if you had an issue with my response to posts, then you should have emailed me.I am just starting on this forum and learning to get around it has been an experience.

Are you happy I replied now?
Old 03-30-2009, 09:59 AM   #8  

Height: 5'4"

If that make you feel better, just think I was terrible Sat night too... After a dinner at a friend’s house I went home and ate all I could see in front of me...
What a shame!!! I started think about the binge on my way home and I even thought I could try to control it... but once again my addiction was stronger than me... Oh well! not the first time, not the last either...
But Sunday I came to my senses and got right back to wagon...
I am glad you are back too...
belezura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:09 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 260/200/170

Height: 5'9"

aaneri,
I fell off the wagon too this weekend. In hind sight though, I now know why I did. I've been too restrive with my diet. I need work in a "cheat meal" that's within my calorie range. I did it in the past and it helped me to stay ontrack because I really wasn't denying myself anything, just had to wait till one appointed day of the week to have it.

Thankfully, though today is a clean slate! I've already gotten in Leslie Sansone's Two Mile Walk Away the Pounds and had Quaker's Weight Control Oatmeal and an Orange for Breakfast!

Don't wallow in the fall...get back on with more determination and try to find out WHY you fell off. You can't fix what you don't know.

Last edited by Violin Jenn; 03-30-2009 at 10:09 AM.
Violin Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 12:18 PM   #10  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

aaneri, sorry if you thought I was rude. I tried to be polite--but I called it how I saw it. If you think I'm way off base and totally wrong, then I apologize.

Just don't go out and eat over it!

Take it as a challenge. Prove me wrong! Show 3FC members that I'm a mean scum!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 12:33 PM   #11  
Let's salsa!

S/C/G: 208/160/158 for now

Height: 5'9"

I don't think JayEll's reply was rude. It was a "tough love" kind of post, and believe me, they are often necessary!
Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 02:29 PM   #12  
Waiting for summer

Thanks for all the love!!!