Old 03-20-2009, 10:08 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: TGIF! 3/20

Hi All!

Welcome to Spring...it was snowing here this AM! I can't believe it.

We're going away this weekend for our anniversary. Leaving after work tonight and coming home Sunday afternoon. Everyone please behave while I'm gone!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:55 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Have fun Lauren!

Everything's good here...today is weigh-in day and I'm down 5 lbs! YAY! I can't wait to get into the 220's and into my size 18 pants!

Hope everybody has a fantastic day.
sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:29 PM   #3  
Where'd my 23yo body go?

Height: 5'3"

We've had 80 degree weather all week, and today, on the first day of Spring, it's cold and foggy, and we're expecting rain this weekend. Crazy! lol

Have a nice trip, Lauren.

Liz- AWESOME job on the 5lbs!!!!!

I'm not sure I'm going to have a weight loss to show this week. I usually weigh myself every morning, and Tuesday I woke up and had gained 2lbs from the day before. I know weight can fluctuate, but this morning, I'm finally back down to 190. I'm hoping to lose at least 1lb by Sunday. That's the day I use as my "official" weigh in day for my ticker. lol

Last edited by daydreamer; 03-20-2009 at 12:31 PM.
daydreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:07 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/226.6/170

Height: 5,8

Congrats Liz

Here's it's going to be a lovely day. I can't wait to get out of this office. I have a vine trellis in my back yard that I want to clean up.

Hubby is going for follow up after having a mole biopsy. Crossing fingers that it's benign.

I have a little rant on my blog today, very short one, so take a look if you get the chance. (See link in signature)

Have a great day.
SapphireBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:27 PM   #5  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

It's Friday, It's Friday... TGIF!!!!

Phew, what a long week. So glad the weekend is upon us.
It's pretty quiet at my house now, the kids are playing play-doh and I am about to toss in another load of laundry and start the dishwasher. After that I am done for the day... and it is even before 5 PM.

Have a great weekend Lauren. We won't cause too much trouble. I promise

Congrats on the 5lb loss sept15!!!

Sapphire... I'll have to check out your blog.
I hope that your dh's mole is nothing too scary.

Well off for now. Chat later, maybe?!?
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:49 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 199.2/180.8/125

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladies!!

LBH-have a fabulous weekend! That sounds like soo much fun. DH and I need to do that at some point...someday!! Right now, I need to get through nursing school...

Liz!! I'm so happy for you! Five pounds is great! You can do it!

Daydreamer-what a lovely week for you-80 degrees! That's my kind of temperature! I'm sure you'll be down by Sunday-I've stopped weighing myself in between weigh days-it discourages me too much!

SapphireBlue-I hope DH's dr's appt went well!

PearFreak-You're awesome getting so much done yesterday! I have spurts to get stuff done like that!

Today was a good day-I went in to work for a little while (I'm a server at a restaurant at the moment) got home to pick up DD from the bus stop, went to her school for the school carnival, and out to dinner. I ate well until dinner last night I just need to be able to have control over dinner. That's what is hanging me up on my weight loss.
indymom76 is offline   Reply With Quote