Old 03-14-2009, 11:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 312/see ticker/175

Height: 5-4

Default Devil there even when doing good!

Today I had my measurements done. In the past 4 weeks, I have dropped 3.25 inches and 14 pounds. I know that this is good and I am proud, yet there is another part of me saying I am not good enough.

I started my diet 4 weeks ago and have not eaten any bread, I bring my lunches, I am working out WAY more regularly, soooo why do I feel disappointed?

My goal I set was for 30 lbs in 12 weeks and clearly I am more on track. Does anyone else suffer from the self doubt or negativity when you are doing good? I broke down in front of my trainer cause I doublt myself.

Thanks for listening!
Fishing Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:42 AM   #2  
Keep on going!

S/C/G: 278.3/see ticker/135

Height: 5'5

You're definitely not the only one! I'm exactly that way .. Ive lost 12 lbs so far since the 5th & Im still thinking that im somehow not doing enough .. but when I remember that each pound equals 3,500 cals it reminds me that we can only do so much at a time but its a huge loss still , and were doing the best for our bodies .. so its worth it & theres nothing were doing wrong at all , only all completely positive =)
alsten02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:17 PM   #3  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Well 14 lbs in 30 days is AWESOME! I average about 12 lbs a month right now and I think that's super fast. I doubt myself sometimes... but you always have to remind yourself that every single little change that you make is a change for the better. If you were working out often, eating healthier and did not lose a SINGLE lb... you'd STILL be healthier!

I'm proud of you and know you can do it
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:30 PM   #4  
poco a poco

S/C/G: 246/166.5/158

Height: 5'5"

Oh, yeah, sometimes it all just seems overwhelming. I think two of my danger times are when I am on the verge of meeting an interim goal and right after I have achieved it. Fear and laziness take over. I just know when to look out.
Nada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:50 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 312/309/175

Height: 5'7

You are doing awesome! Don't doubt yourself! You just have to remember that your are doing this, and that if you had not made up your mind to change your life, where would you be?? Congrats on the great progress =)
faithsdaisy is offline   Reply With Quote