Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 02-27-2009, 12:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: SW308/CW159/GW170

Height: 5'7"

Default I'm SKINNY!! LOL!

I had lunch with my sisters yesterday and one of them called me "skinny"! I've never seen a skinny eggplant, and was even kind of embarrassed, because I'm know I'm not skinny, but I'm sure in heck a lot "skinnier" than last year this time!

Now a big old WOW moment for me. I haven't had a wedding ring on since I had my surgery Oct. 2007 because it became too big. It was only a plain band. I was flinging my hands around when I was talking and it flew of and hit my DH right in the middle of his forehead! I have gone the diamond route and hated it because of my profession and actually scratched my DD face with it when she was little and there is a little faint scar from it. Plus it would catch on clothes, furniture, and my gloves, etc. Saturday I will celebrate my 39 wedding anniversary and so wanted a nice band. My DH got me a plain little band, put it on my finger, and gave me a big old smooch! And announced that we were married again! LOL! I was wearing a 9.5 to 10 size band and yesterday he got me a size seven. That is the same size as my pre-engagement ring when I was 17 years old. I did notice that I'm not wearing the size 10 clothes like when I was 17, but I've got these dang big childbearing hips thingy going on.......LOL!
nanj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 02:30 PM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

NAN! OMG I just looked at your #'s you are a miracle and inspirational and I'm proud of you! Flaunt your bling you deserve it!
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 03:01 PM   #3  
Old Cackler

LOL!!!!! you are wonderful, Nan - and you deserve IT ALL!!!! MWA MWA MWA!!!!!
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:42 PM   #4  
not bad for a 47 yr Nana!

Oh Nancy...you are a pleasure!!! LOL Good for you! And tell your DH that your next anniversary you want money!!! Paper again! hehehehehehe

Angela
missangelaks is offline   Reply With Quote