Old 02-11-2009, 07:40 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something chat wed feb 11th

Morning all. Hope everyone is well. Nothing exciting...just downing my java to get me motivated for the morning. Hope everyone is well.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:10 AM   #2  
Wanda

S/C/G: 249/246/150

Height: 5 2

Morning ladies!!

Up early today so I can get started on the laundry and cleaning that I want to get done today!!
Hope everyone has a good day!
babynurse91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:31 AM   #3  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

bindersbee, your post yesterday about weighing yourself multiple times each day is a very interesting approach! Pretty smart, if you ask me (which no one did, so I'm just sayin'.... ) I don't know if I'm that brave, though....I mean, I am...but I just get disappointed so easily....my husband looks at things about like you do, I think.

Welp, not much going on here today....I want to go work out...and may later...but my sinuses are just wreaking havoc this morning and I'm not feeling well. Think I'll stay home and do some cleaning instead...for now. Gotta call the Dr. for more clarinex....I'm out.

Have a GREAT day everyone!
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:43 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 207/194.4/135

Height: 5'4"

Good morning y'all! I hope I'm not buttin' in here. My name is Candace and I live in NC. I do fall into the "30 Something" category. I joined last week and just can't seem to get everything read here! I am doing WW online (joined last Saturday) and seem to be holding up good with it. Anyways, I just wanted to say hey!
CarolinaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:52 AM   #5  
On my way to a size 10!

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning Sunshine(s)! LOL

Hope everyone is safe & sound today.

Today WILL be a great day!

I woke up on time, did what I had to do and did it with a smile. Now I'm at work and ready to be productive! Can't wait for tonight! I'm going to the movies with some friends.

I tried on some clothes that I haven't worn in a while & they fit again & look great.

I've started "dressing up" at work (I can wear blue jeans, t-shirts & sneakers every day if I want) and I think that has made a big improvement on my attitude about the way I look.
SamanthaJubilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:55 AM   #6  
Gettin' Healthy!

S/C/G: 283/280/150

Height: 5'7"

Good morning everyone! I am a newbie on the board and hope I am not intruding on the post! I'm Sarah.... Great to meet you all!

Today.... well, I have a Valentine's party at my 3 year olds class today. I'm staying away from those cupcakes!! After that, I have to get home and finish cleaning up this house. The whole family was sick with a nasty stomach bug this past week and my house went down the drain and it's nasty! Great thing about the stomach bug..you lose a little weight! I lost 5 lbs.
Sair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:05 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/150

Default Good Morning All

It is so nice here in the Northeast this morning. It's going to be in the 50s instead of 20s. It makes me want to go and plant some bulbs. Anyways... Diana, I was reading your post about binderbee weighing multiple times a day and I have to say that I personally wouldn't do this. I tried this and became stressed. When I weighed myself, I was getting different weigh amounts. In the am, I weighed x amount. By the afternoon, I weighed xx amount. At night, I weighed less then morning and afternoon. So now I weigh myself once a day at the same time everyday and this seemed accurate. I weigh myself first thing in the morning, after I use the facilities. I would try this apporach first. If you weigh yourself different times of the day, you have to account for swelling, your water intake, etc. I know that if I had an off day, I know that I would see it the next day on my scale. I also use a log sheet and set up mini weightloss goal. I know that we are looking for an edge to help us along. But just know that whatever you set your mind to do, you will succeed. I hope that I haven't offended anyone by saying this. I wish everyone here luck on their weightloss journey. I hope this helps .
Suzy
SuzyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:09 AM   #8  

Mornin Carolina and Welcome Sarah .
Old 02-11-2009, 10:16 AM   #9  

Samantha,
Great job . Keep up the good work .
Suzy
Old 02-11-2009, 10:32 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 207/194.4/135

Thanks for the welcome SuzyQ. Sarah, have fun at the Valentine's party. I sure do miss those parties for my kids classes. My kids are now in 7th and 10th grade. Have a great day y'all!
CarolinaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:56 AM   #11  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

It's soo nice here today. Sunny, heading for 58*-ish today!

So what're you all doing for Valentine's Day? We're dropping the boys off at my mom's sometime Saturday, and they're sleeping over. We were gonna go out for dinner, but decided not to fight the crowds and we're just going to stay in and order Chinese food. Thankfully I WI on Saturday AM!

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #12  

Mornin LBH,
Me and hubby are not doing anything for Valentine's. Not that we don't want too. I just feel like it's a waste of money. I don't feel like he has to go all out to tell me that he loves me and vice versa. We'l probably order chinese too . I am not a very romantic person, I'm logical , as Mr. Spock would say. I just would rather spend the $100 or so on cable, electric, phone or credit cards. But for all of those that will be going out, have a wonderful time and enjoy.
Suzy
Old 02-11-2009, 12:03 PM   #13  
Wanda

S/C/G: 249/246/150

Height: 5 2

Hey again ladies!!
Just passing by as I am trying to get my house cleaned.
We are going out for Valentines Day supper. With me being out of work for almost 8 weeks with a broken wrist and now back I wanted to go out and have a nice dinner. I will be cautious about what I order and be as good as possible!!
babynurse91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:59 PM   #14  

afternoon all..work is soooo slow right now. I actually got a lunch break...big shocker since i rarely get to stop for lunch. Its sort of a slow time normally at work, but we've been doing pretty good business wise mostly. However, due to the fact that I work for cooperate..of course we are getting emails about bringing up business and making money...so some days it can be very frustrating. We are doing the best we have done in years past and we are above plan and we are also one of the top producers...you'd think they'd give us a little break for having one slow week. Can't always win can you. Actually i hate being slow. It makes the day feel so long and it gives me the urge to just dive into chocolate and candy to cure my boredom. So far, i just decided to stop by the library to help cure my boredome and catch up on some good emails. Well its only day 2 but still no soda. Yesterday wasn't so bad, but today is so slow it makes me crave one. I promise i won't cave though. I hope to get some motivation to go exercise tonight.

Hey to all the newbies. Its always nice to see some new faces. Alright..off i go...have a great day!
Old 02-11-2009, 01:00 PM   #15  

oh yeah..as for vday..dh and i might go to cheesecake factory since we have a gift certificate..but normally we don't go "all out" for vday...sort of feel the holiday is over rated. My dh doesn't need one day a year to tell me how much he loves me...he does it daily (: