Old 02-09-2009, 08:22 AM   #1  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Thumbs up Accountability/Planning/Menus: Feb 9-15

Do you need a place to be accountable? Does sharing your plan or your menu help you stay on track? Then, this is the place for you! Please come join us.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:24 AM   #2  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Hi Friends,

I lost my way for a bit, but I'm back on track this morning. I just needed to remember the reasons why I'm doing this and remember my goals.

Today's plan: 1800 calories tracked on TDP and a 1 hour date with Mr. Treadmill.

Have a great on-plan day!
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:01 AM   #3  
yay! summertime!

S/C/G: 265/235/135

Height: 5'7"

Oooh, Rhonda -- that sounds so romantic! But at least you can say your date makes your heart pound and your hands sweat, right?

I stayed on plan over the weekend --- barely --- and need to be better focused this week. So, beside the treadmill and the water, I need to clean out the kitchen. (Isn't it amazing how those bad food creep back into the house?)

B: oatmeal, yogurt
S: grapefruit
L: salad, ww toast with laughing cow
S: apple
D: chicken, asparagus, brown rice

Hope everyone gets off to a great start this week --- lots of water, sweat and on-plan eating!
Numina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:25 AM   #4  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! A good start for today, so far! I got up and actually did my hair and took my time w/ my makeup. Shocking how much of a difference a little lip gloss can make!

Plan for tonight is arms/shoulders and cardio. My knee is sore again (still?), but I have to stop using that as an excuse. I know that sounds odd, but my knee is to the point that it is going to hurt if I workout or not. The trick is finding the balance so that I don't make it hurt "more". Stupid knee!

The scale is up a few lbs this morning, but TOM is here, so I am hoping that's all it is.

Have a great OP day everyone!

Gotta go fill my water bottle again!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:19 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Morning chicks! Starting off the week with a sick kid. When I woke DS this morning he was burning up. He was actually very disappointed to stay home because they were going to the movie theater today as an honor roll reward. On today's agenda is cleaning up my office and picking up a few things at the store. Should be a pretty peaceful day.
Here's my plan:

B: oatmeal with peanut butter, chai tea
S: mozzarella cheese stick
L: lentil peanut stew and spaghetti squash deep dish pie
S: NSA fudgesicle, half a grapefruit
D: meatballs and sauce over cauliflower "rice"
S: ricotta creme

Hope everyone had a nice weekend and is getting the week off to a good start!
Schmoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:23 AM   #6  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

Rhonda - have I told you how much I love your new picture & haircut??? it's awesome!!! you look so pretty!!

Now...to business...

Br: coffee, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, Kashi bar & 1/2 a pear
Sn: other 1/2 of pear
Lu: lower fat version of mac & cheese /w W.W. pasta etc., small salad, piece of fruit
Dinner: dinner out tonight @ Montana's but I always get the small steak, side of veggies and for a splurge, a small side of coleslaw! hahahah How the mighty have fallen!!! I used to love the bloomin' onion, baked potato - stuffed with bacon & cheese and sourcream hahah now some coleslaw is the big splurge LOL

no snackies after all that
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:47 PM   #7  
mj5

Hi everyone! I did my planned workout tonight! Yippee! Yes, my knee hurt walking out to my car and even on my way into the gym. BUT, the stuff I did, did NOT make it worse (at least so far!). Now maybe I can start to get it through my head, that if I am 'smart' at the gym, I can workout, even when my knee hurts!

Schmoodle--Poor DS, hope he's feeling better!

Trazey--Mm, sounds good! I know, isn't it funny what a "splurge" is now...the thought of a bloomin' onion makes my tummy hurt now (and I used to love them!).

Beverlyjoy--How did you do today? How's the foot?

Ok, I am off to snuggle w/ the dogs and wait for dh to get home. I am not sure if I am getting a cold or early allergies...
Old 02-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #8  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Hello my friends! I got my TOM yesterday so this morning showed 303 on the scale... doh. I know it's just water. Been totally on plan now for 134 days!!!!

Today's plan, calorie cycling at 1700 average but today is a 2000 day

B- 1.5 cup plain shredded wheat, banana yogurt and clementine
L- 2 3oz salmon fillets, 1 cup brocolli, 1 oz cheese
s- 3 sour dough wasa, 3 T hummus, clementine
D- Chicken fajita's with lots of veggies
s- popcorn and fruit source bar
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:54 PM   #9  
yay! summertime!

Hey, Schmoodle: I hope your son is feeling better. And how ironic that he has to miss the honor roll movie – totally typical. I hope you did indeed have a nice peaceful day.

Trazey: So how was dinner at Montana’s? It sounds like a lot of fun! And good for you for finding a way to enjoy the restaurant without blowing your plan completely to Heck!

YAY MJ5! I am so glad to hear that you can continue with the gym without aggravating that knee. Be careful and take it a little slow, OK? Sounds like you are starting to get sick, yes? Drat! Hope you feel better soon.

CFMama: On plan for 134 days??! Good grief, lady --- there is no stopping you, is there? High fives! And yes, those 2 pounds are very temporary. It is frustrating, but you know their days are numbered. We should have a cyber-party when you hit 150 consecutive OP days!

See everyone tomorrow.....
Old 02-09-2009, 11:42 PM   #10  
Nicole

S/C/G: 261/226/140

Hi guys,

Just to let you know I've been hit with a fairly nasty vomiting type bug which is why I haven't been around for the last couple of days. I've actually managed to eat today and am hoping to get back to work and back to normal tomorrow. Well, that's the plan anyway.

I've lost so much weight, but I'm not updating anything since it's not the good kind of weight loss and most of it's probably going to go back on as my eating gets back to normal.

It's funny - I never get colds or flus or anything like that, but any kind of tummy upset and I catch it. Such is life really...
nicolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:22 AM   #11  
yay! summertime!

Glad to hear you are starting to feel some better, Niclole --- hope you are back to 100% very soon. Maybe when you toss off the stomach complaint it will take a few extra pounds in its suitcase. At any rate, rest --- we will keep your water bottle nice and cold for you.

Old 02-10-2009, 12:25 AM   #12  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Numina! We totally should. That would be much awesomeness!

Nicolen: I lost like 5 lbs last week with that tummy bug and it's stayed off. The key is ATTEMPTING to stay hydrated ... *big hugs*
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:54 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi chicks - Well - my performance and morning went very very well. I picked up my good friend Sally. She got all of my 'stuff' out of the car, including the wheelchair. She 'wheelied' me in to my performance spot and then brought in the rest of my stuff. Some of the teachers were a bit shocked and surprised to see me coming in a wheelchair. But, it was just fine. I am so, so grateful for my friend Sally helping. Today - my DH is taking a day off of work to help me. I have a tall chair (lightweight 'bar chair' from which I did my performance) it keeps me sitting up high - as if I was standing. So children in the back can see well too. They asked about the brace on my foot and explained. It went fine. Whew....

I have been absolutely dreading using the wheel chair. I hope that getting over this hurtle will help me to get back to food sanity.

all day at a church preschool today - two performances - dh helping

breakfast - egg white scramble, pnb toast, banana
lunch = pnb & honey sandwich, apple sauce
snack - apple, toast
dinner - tomato soup, grilled cheese, celery
snack - oatmeal, milk, raisins

I'll be back to catch up.

Have a great day.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 02-10-2009 at 06:54 AM.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:27 AM   #14  
mj5

Good Morning! I have that 'good' kind of sore feeling this morning in my arms and shoulders. Gotta love that! Sick, I know! LOL! My knee isn't any worse, so that's the really good news!

cfmama--You ROCK! The scale is up for me for the same reason, it's ok, it will go away soon!

Numina--Yes, me too! I will be careful...it's the whole mental thing (isn't it always?!)...Luckily I have had an awesome ortho and PT who have taught me a lot! Yea, I think I am getting a cold. I feel better than when I first got up this am, but still not great.

nicolen--Hope you are feeling better very soon!!!

Beverlyjoy--I knew it would go well yesterday for you! Sometimes thinking (and stressing out) about something is much worse than the actual "thing" Good luck today and have fun...I know you will!

Plan for today is for legs/back (weights) and cardio. I am FINALLY going to start cleaning my office today. I am going to be moving into a different office soon and I do NOT want to move all of this stuff! Even if I do a little bit each day, at least I will be working on it!

Have a great OP day!

Do you have your water bottle? Does it have any water in it?
Old 02-10-2009, 09:27 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

No news from the office, so I guess I am still "unemployed" today. It's kind of stressful not knowing from day to day if I can plan to get things done, or if I will need to get back to work. Yesterday I did some filing and office organizing, and there's lots more of that to keep me busy today. Yesterday I had one kid home sick and today it's two. They're dropping like flies. Fevers, sore throats, nausea. For my kids, who never got sick and had missed less than ten days of school between them for all of elementary school, this is very unusual. We are not having a good school year in that respect. We'll see what happens over the next few days, but I picked up the paint and I've got my to-do list ready to go, if I have the chance (and don't end up sick).

I am loving freecycle. As I am emptying out my office, I post things, and a couple of hours later, here's someone at the door to take it away! I've gotten rid of 100 VHS tapes, 6 pairs of cleats, a Raven's jacket, and a girl scout sash so far this week. And yesterday I picked up a mug tree, right near the grocery store I needed to go to anyway. I've been looking for one for a while, but I don't think they make them anymore, then yesterday one popped up in my email. Meant to be!

Okay, here's the menu and then I'm off to start the organizing and supplying of chicken soup and flat ginger ale:
B: lentil soup, half a grapefruit, coffee with milk
S: crockpot pumpkin spice latte (new recipe)
L: leftover spaghetti squash pie, NSA fudgesicle
S: 1 cup dry cereal
D: curried butternut squash soup, lean ham slice, cauliflower "rice"
S: faux blizzard

Thanks for the reminder mj, as a matter of fact I have NOT filled up that water bottle yet!
BeverlyJoy, glad you had a good day yesterday. Have fun at the preschool.
nicolen, feel better soon. I know, nobody wants to lose weight that way!
Hey Rhonda, numiina, cfmama, have a great day!
Trazey, ha, my splurges these days look really different too. Hooray for lifestyle changes!

Last edited by Schmoodle; 02-10-2009 at 09:32 AM.
Schmoodle is offline   Reply With Quote