Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2002, 12:06 PM   #1  

Post Weekly Weigh In 9/16-9/22

I really hope no one minds that I start this thread. I'm just so excited!!! I lost 2 pounds!! I know it's not much but I'm just so happy about it. I will aim for a lost of two pounds for this week too!!!
Old 09-16-2002, 12:44 PM   #2  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

2 lbs is great!!! We have to get away from the "i know it's not much" attitute. 2 lbs. is great!!! keep it up!!
Old 09-16-2002, 01:53 PM   #3  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

2 lbs is amazing!!!! any lose is great!!!!!

btw, start any thread you want! The more we all chat the more successful we all will be
Old 09-16-2002, 10:03 PM   #4  
Catwoman

Thats great Oraki I lost 2 pounds also this week and it feels great!
Old 09-17-2002, 09:17 AM   #5  
JML
Success Story!!!

No loss for me this week. Scale says 1/2 pound up actually though I've been very good. I'm not counting it as a gain though, and not changing my signature because my back pain has just gotten worse and I notice that the scale numbers go up when I'm in pain even if I don't change my way of eating. So, it's not a real fat gain and will disappear when the pain does. I've been through this before.
Old 09-17-2002, 09:53 AM   #6  

This is an "unofficial" weighin for me. It's been a week since I went to the bariatric clinic and with good eating and a diuretic I lost 19.5 pounds WOW I was amazed to weigh in at 319 this morning. I will wait and update my signature only with the weigh-in's at the clinic. Just wanted to keep me on track by posting here.
Old 09-17-2002, 11:48 AM   #7  

Way to go everyone with the losses!!!! And JML, you're right, I doubt that's a real gain either. I'm sure next week the scale will reflect all the good things you've been doing

I weigh-in tomorrow... not too sure how I'll do this week. I'm still recuperating from the flu, & since I had a big loss last week from lack of appetitie, I wouldn't be surprised if I lose very little if anything at all. Mostly just hoping I don't gain!
Old 09-17-2002, 04:32 PM   #8  

I skipped weigh in yesterday, because I was feeling really down. But I forced myself to go today and to my astonishment, I am down another 1 pound.

Congratulations everyone on the weight loss this week! You are all doing just wonderful.
Old 09-17-2002, 09:11 PM   #9  
Catwoman

wow kim 19.5 pounds thats amazing, I'm thrilled 4 you , congrats!

Last edited by KittyMilk; 09-17-2002 at 09:13 PM.
Old 09-18-2002, 09:06 AM   #10  
hot mom wanna be!

I am down 1.5 pounds!! Working on my Halloween goal!

Oraki-Never again say "just two pounds"!! That is wonderful and i think some ladies who are slow losers (who try so hard and just lose slow) would KILL to lose two pounds!! congrats!!

Kittymilk-Congrats to you too!!

Inca's mommy- a BIG congrats on 19.5. Woo Hoo! I bet you cant wait until it's "official" keep up the good work and you will be in the 200's in no time flat.

muelledk-Weigh to go!! Isnt it cool when the scale suprises you.
I know you are glad you forced yourself to go.

laura
Old 09-18-2002, 01:47 PM   #11  

The best I can come up with today (after many steps on and off the scale) is that I've gained .4 lbs this week. That's three weeks since I've had a loss. Perhaps I celebrated my birthday this weekend a mite too enthusiastically.

However, it's not the worst thing that could happen to me. I will redouble my efforts and reassess what I've been doing and whether it's time for me to make some big changes.'

Congratulations to all who have had such nice losses. You continue to be an inspiration.
Old 09-18-2002, 02:17 PM   #12  

Well, just got back from weigh-in & I lost 1.2 pounds this week. I'm happy with it!

On a side note, for those of you doing WW, I just bought a box of their Creme Caramel 2 point snack bars & they are DELICIOUS!!! I'm going to have to watch myself so I don't eat the whole box this afternoon!
Old 09-18-2002, 02:19 PM   #13  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

I got on my friend's scale Saturday night, and have lost 6 pounds since my last dr's visit!!!! Wheeeeeeee!!!!
Old 09-18-2002, 05:37 PM   #14  

Everyone seems to be doing great this week!

Anagram, hang in there, those numbers will start flying off again!
Old 09-19-2002, 12:56 AM   #15  
gbo

I am up one pound as Tom showed up so in reality according to normal weigh gain for me at this time I am down betwwen 2 -4 lbs
but we shall see. Next week should be grand indeed!
I am proud of all of you, you all are doing so great. Kim I know you are thrilled. I will slow down after a while but make hay while the sun shines baby and the pounds will just keep disappearing!

Hubby is unemployed as of today and will now have to retire on a permenant basis. Our income will drop quite a bit I have much to do. Planning and phone calls to buy a little time until his disability can be processed. It will all work out with work and planning as well as a lot of creativity. Forunately God blessed me with a lot of that so all will be well in just a little while. Have no fear dispite the stress it will have no effect on my weight loss. Just amother challege I am fully able to meet. When I want to pull my hair out I will play with the kittens and do projects I want to get done. Like organizing Moms room, scrubbing down the entire kitchen, redoing the laundry/pantry, painting the extra bedroom and so on. Great going all!!!!
Pam
Closed Thread